No, it's not funny. It's reality....wonder why

by watson 13 Replies latest watchtower bible

• bennyk
    bennyk
    Funny how we are so quick to take directions from a total stranger when we are lost, but are hesitant to take God's Direction for our lives.

Yeah. Plenty of JW's will obey unhesitatingly obey directives from the Governing Body, but are entirely unable to "make sure of all things" (1 Thess. 5:21), "test the inspired expressions" (1 John 4:1), or "make it [one's] aim to live quietly and to mind [one's] own business" (1 Thess. 4:11), etc. etc.

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

That just goes to show you how wonderful and refreshing their 'spiritual paradise' really is.

Out of one side of their mouth they say that you can feel the love and always leave the meeting happy. And that the best therapy is feild service.

Out of the other side they lay on the guilt because you find the meetings draining and hate feild service.

Lore

• jambon1
    jambon1

Funny how the WTS speaks against creature worship (ie birthdays), but the cong can't wait to lick the CO's/DO's arsehole when he rides into town!

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Funny how some pious JW shamelessly plagiarized this drivel from a generic Christian e-mail that has been making the rounds for so long that the first time I got it I nearly puked in my cradle.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit