ANYONE CARE TO SHARE DIGITAL PHOTOS OF ANYTHING?

by juni 67 Replies latest jw friends

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I did go to Alaska last summer... so here's a bit of that:

• juni
    juni

Beautiful and very interesting pictures everyone!

Hey, Humper! Perhaps those spikes on the pole discourage "street walkers" from leaning on them?? Just a thought. Those are wicked! Really enjoy seeing South Korea. Hugs to one of our soldiers.

Hey Richie! Your little godson in that one pic looks like he's telling you he doesn't want to be woke up. I remember when the kids were tiny like that and if they didn't want to be awake there was NOTHING you could do to wake them and they'd make all these weird little faces and grunts and groans. Cute little guy! Don't you just love their baby smell? Minus the poo pants.........

I have a Kodak EZ Share camera. Easy to use and small. It takes EXCELLENT pics up close and scenery all for the low cost of - well I paid less than $200.00 US including taxes, but my daughter bought the same one for $40.00 less than I paid. This included the carrying case, recharger and batteries and the card.

I would highly recommend it for someone who doesn't want to spend a lot of money. Also I would say to buy an extra battery pack so you have fresh batteries handy for pic taking while away w/o an outlet to recharge.

Juni

• brinjen
    brinjen

Darwin, capital of the Northern Territory....

alt

Only in the NT News (this paper has a reputation for 'quirky' headlines, it's not a joke)

alt

Local wildlife

alt

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Hey cool pics.

Our kitt and turtle out back door.

alt

alt

• ninja
  • brinjen
    brinjen

Nice, um portrait ninjy alt

• ninja
    ninja

yeah..I've put on a bit of weight brinjy

• juni
    juni

Cool pictures IP_SEC....... cute little kitty........ pretty painted turtles... thanks!

Nice brinjen! Thanks a lot and I hope you post more of wildlife down under. That's a good size lizard.

And what can I say ninja? LOL you never disappoint us..... ya silly!

• ninja
    ninja

ah...thanks joony...c ya soony

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Oh, I think I just figured out the Japanese sign. JT is a Japanese tobacco company, so I think it is an anti-littering sign.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit