My name... screen names and thier meanings

by Miss 8572 25 Replies latest jw friends

• eclipse
    eclipse

Great observation OTWO. Those episodes were one of my favs.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Guess.

Warlock

• free2think
    free2think

Cool name, I did wonder what the significanse was.

I chose my alias because for the first time I felt like I was finally thinking for myself and not being conditioned by the borg, and able to make my own decisions and choices.

• ilovegravy
    ilovegravy

My name kinda speaks for itself. There is no subplot or anything...I just love Gravy

Uncle Gravy

• Guest with Questions
    Guest with Questions

I came here just over a year ago wanting to know a question figuring I wouldn't stay. I now wish I had put some effort into choosing a name.

• DJK
    DJK

Individual avatars has been a topic many times since I came on board. DJK is a scramble for the initials of my actual name. First is last and vice versa and you still have it wrong, believe me on that.

The picture is Cloud Strife and Tifa from an anime movie and video game called Advent Children; Final Fantasy Seven. It has changed from another picture of Cloud and will change again to yet another picture of Cloud, soon. Just a prewarning for you and other posters so enjoy it while you can. Ha ha.

In Final Fantasy Seven, Cloud battles the forces of Jenovah who is trying to destory the planet by putting out a plague something like a depressive dissorder called the stigma. Cloud gets killed and then resurrected by a woman. He naturally wins and finds a cure for the plague.

After watching the movie I couldn't help but think the writer or creator had some affiliation with the Jehovah's witnesses. Destruction of the earth, Jenovah, a resurrection, made it very interesting. I tried an internet search for the writer and found everything in Japanese so I will never know of any affiliation.

My wife had studied the Russian language and she says, in Russian the letter H is dropped and replaced with the letter N. Close it still doesn't explain the H at the end.

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ha ha ha , a trekkie nerd... just kidding...

welcome to the board...

my name, well its my pen name... i write poetry and have gone by that name for as longg as i can think... why? well, fame doesnt appeal to me... i want my name to be known, but for the things i have done to take down the borg... i will be infamous among the borg... i will be infamous among those who feel that knowledge is a threat

the infamous one

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

The town my family comes from in Kentucky is nicknamed "the junction" because of the old railroad station there. I chose this name because that is part of my identity and my heritage, and it's the one place in my life where I have always had peace and happiness.

• 5go
    5go

guess mine.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

jaguar bass is a fender bass guitar.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit