The Secret

by Mrs Smith 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?

Good, I'm so glad, Mrs. Smith!

It sounds like it is worthwhile to look at, The Secret, that is. I like that point as well, that either way you are right. That's very good.

• sir82
    sir82

I had a JW recently tell me it was "demonic".

In the same conversation he told me the Rolling Stones were "demonic".

Them demons is everywhere!

• Brigid
    Brigid

I bought and viewed it looooong before Oprah mentioned it (I'm glad she did, however).

Love it! Though I really did not need the video to tell me what I already know nor to own what is my birthright. But I think it's good (a bit hokey in places but well worth the watch).

~B

• LtCmd.Lore
    LtCmd.Lore

The most recent Logically Critical episode is about this very thing...

Episode 23: Secretly, Unimaginatively Selfish If the "Law of Attraction" behind "The Secret" is true, how much hope is there for mankind?
    I highly reccomend you listen to it. His opinion pretty much is the same as mine, but much more amusing. Lore

• wednesday
    wednesday

lol that guy is too funny

Iwill agree that having a positive attitude really helps. If you are positive you do tend to attract happy people to you and vice versa..This is not a secret and 20 years ago I would have been impressed but now

DUH

• Gary1914
    Gary1914

THE SECRET: I think, therefore, I am.

• Brigid
    Brigid

(((((Wednesday))))) good to "see" ya! Hugs. Did you get my last email?

OK, sorry for interrupting, now back to the thread. : )

• loosie
    loosie

I saw it. I really like it. I think it can work.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

You don't have to pay for the "secret".... there are many websites that will take you through AFFIRMATIONS, some are very good.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude

I will tell you a secret for only $29.95

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit