Was Rutherford Really Russell's Illegitimate Lovechild?

by nvrgnbk 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• blondie
    blondie

How old would Russell have to have been assuming he had sex with anyone. He believed that you could marry and choose to be sexually celibate for a higher religious good.

I would like to know what Rutherford's son, Malcolm, was like and talk to some of Rutherford's nieces and or nephews and their family to get their viewpoint.

Blondie

• davegod
    davegod

Blondie, you sayin what I think your sayin?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Carefull there bud....your getting close to the lead for "the wierdest thread".

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    Carefull there bud....your getting close to the lead for "the wierdest thread".

Oh, I can beat that Stealth. In fact, I already did. Check out the props from my buddy minimus.

JH's and Minimus' MOST RECENT TOPICS MARRIED!
    Upon exiting Jehovah's Witnesses, would you accept the proper view of a gift of sex with Satan?
    This has to be the strangest subject title I've seen! You're a bit weird.

Mission accomplished! Thanks for the props minimus!

Nvr

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Oh, I can beat that Stealth. In fact, I already did. Check out the props from my buddy minimus.

I will never question your supremacy again. You win hands down.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I'm not certain but I recall an article in which it was stated that when Rutherford was born he had that little Russell-like beard.

Rub a Dub

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm not certain but I recall an article in which it was stated that when Rutherford was born he had that little Russell-like beard.

Rub a Dub

I believe that is most definitely probably a possibility.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit