Was Rutherford Really Russell's Illegitimate Lovechild?

by nvrgnbk 16 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

• eclipse
    eclipse

Funny.

Rutherford looked nothing like Russell. And Ruthurford was an alcoholic, woman hating, egomaniac, narcissistic asshole. Russell was not.

• brinjen
    brinjen
    Ruthurford was an alcoholic, woman hating, egomaniac, narcissistic asshole

Yep, Ruthurford was the first dub, but I don't think he was Russell's love child.

• ninja
    ninja

with the face on rutherford he (russell) must have had an affair with a pit bull terrier

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Let's not forget that Russell had some issues of his own.

• The Oracle
    The Oracle
    Rutherford looked nothing like Russell. And Ruthurford was an alcoholic, woman hating, egomaniac, narcissistic asshole. Russell was not.

That's true.

Russel was an eccentric nut-case, who could not write one paragraph without sounding like a complete non-sensical nincompoop.

Sorry for the sarcasm, but I have just finished reading a couple of Russel's books. I am absolutely amazed that there were enough un-educated wackos in the late 1800's who would buy in to his outrageous conclusions.

Sorry Great Grandma, but in hindsight you have to admit - that was some pretty wild stuff the Bible Students were preaching...

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nice one Oracle!

Like Shakespeare said, "Bullshit by any other name..."

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Rutherford had a sizable gut on him..Which WBT$ President did he give birth to?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    ..Rutherford had a sizable gut on him..Which WBT$ President did he give birth to?..LOL!!...OUTLAW

LMAO! OUTLAW. Ted Jarazc, perhaps?

BTW, I know he's not really the prez, but he is the Big Kahuna.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

nvrgnbk..Rutherford died of rectal cancer..Knorr,Franz and Jaracz are hemerroids..Knorr and Franz are dead..Apply a little Preperation H to Jarazc..And..He will dissappear too!!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit