What was your 1st Deception as a JW?

by JH 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Gill
    Gill

They were the only religion that supposedly practiced LOVE among their neighbours.

I was shocked at an early age to learn that their love only went as far as getting hours in to put on a report card and this 'true religion' had more than its fair share of nasty, heartless, selfish, cruel people.

• Black Soul
    Black Soul

If I start listing them no one else will get a chance so I'll pass lol, oh yes. The first one was when I was promised by this "sister" to get a balloon if I was good at meeting which never happened, years later I told her and she just laughed her head off, but to a little child with big eyes back then that meant a lot

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Black soul - what a great first post ! I'm sorry I laughed too - but I felt bad about it....

You should start yourself an introduction thread - so we can all welcome you x

crumpet welcomes black souls with open arms

• ninja
    ninja

hey crumpy...so you like black soles?..thought you would like this..it fits with the foot fetish post too Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ninja
    ninja

by the way welcome blacky....I was going to call you BS but that's more me...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit