What would you do?

by Xena 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Well it sounds as though you're safe. That girl needs a slap for being so stupid!

Sirona

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I am an ex-cop. Call the local cops and tell them exactly what you have told us. Demand...and I mean DEMAND that they do something to protect you. If they blow smoke and happy faces up your ass, call your local member of government (it's diferrent in Canada), and DEMAND that they do something. Get names, use names, and threaten to use THEIR names if something is left un-done.

In short.......DO NOT LAY DOWN. FIGHT THROUGH THE SYSTEM.

• Xena
    Xena
    That girl needs a slap for being so stupid

Yep...and I think I am probably more of a threat to her now than her ex.

I am an ex-cop. Call the local cops and tell them exactly what you have told us. Demand...and I mean DEMAND that they do something to protect you. If they blow smoke and happy faces up your ass, call your local member of government (it's diferrent in Canada), and DEMAND that they do something. Get names, use names, and threaten to use THEIR names if something is left un-done.

In short.......DO NOT LAY DOWN. FIGHT THROUGH THE SYSTEM.

The problem is at this point I don't think she will cooperate, how much credence will they put into me calling when I'm like a third party to it all?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit