Were you ever a victim of slander?

by Fleshybirdfodder 24 Replies latest jw experiences

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I was. Seems a dear brother was under the impression I had slighted him somehow (to this day I still have no idea what I did), and moved to the city telling everyone about strange masturbatory practices I partook in. I have no problem admitting I'm an active participant of wining, dining and self seduction, but the things he cooked up in his head were disgusting (even to a perv like me ). I soon learned that I wasn't the first victim of his storytelling, but decided not to pursue it with the elders when I learned that when others did, nothing happened. He was a P.O's son so I assume that had something to do with it. Has anyone here actually gone to the elders over slander issues? What happened?

FBF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

This may appear insensitive of me..............but may I see the pics in question and draw my own conclusions?

• ninja
    ninja

not yet smelly (its libel here aint it?)

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

My goodness nvr,

Seems I've found someone even more desperate for some excitement than I am!

FBF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Just kidding of course bro.

Sounds like that really sucked.

But, due to his relationship to the PO, you didn't have a chance.

I'm glad you're out of that mess.

• Fleshybirdfodder
    Fleshybirdfodder

I'm glad for both of us!

FBF

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

But really though, I would love to see those pics some time.

• juni
    juni

Yes. I was and so was the whole family on different occassions. Got so sick of the games. It depends who you are and who's doing the slandering as to whether anything is done about it.

Juni

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

What xjw hasn't been slandered? After all, isn't claiming that someone you know is under Satan's influence slander? How can it possibly be proven in a civil court that we are in fact under Satan's influence? And that's just the fluff argument . . .

• restrangled
    restrangled

Yes, all three of us, myself and 2 brothers at ages 15, 13 and 12. We were gossiped about, lied about and hauled up in FRONT of the hall instead of the back room for all to see after meetings with a couple of German tyrants and one idiot in his 20's straight out of Bethel.

One of the elders had 2 sons my brothers age that were always up to no good. Of course no matter what they did, it was blamed on my brothers.

So our entire family, despite my Father being an elder was always the "crapola family"! My dad finally gave up and left.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit