Are Supreme Forum Members Equal to Governing Body Members?

by mtsgrad 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

All may bow before me!

Sometimes I stop and wonder if having over 16,000 posts is a good thing or a bad thing.

• blondie
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

The Supreme Ones go to all the gatherings of members ( called apostafests) because
    the rank-and-file members pay all their expenses. Everyone wants to meet them.
    They oblige most of them because they love to see members kissing up to them and
    groveling at their feet. There is much infighting to be the members that take them out
    to lunch and dinner. Their speeches at the gatherings reveal the latest thinking of the
    entire body of Supreme Ones, who regularly meet together and make decisions
    effecting the lives of all the members based on a 2/3rds vote. While most members
    with their years of service have usually been sent away by that point, they are the
    heart of the organization.

OH WAIT. That's the Governing Body, not the Supreme Ones.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    My hubbie says I have magical powers but that is another topic.

I love it when blondie gets squirrelly!

Happy Birthday girl!

As for the question at hand, don't let the Supreme Ones fool you!

They posess untold powers and use them at will. They are not to be trifled with!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

..Am I Equal to the Governing Body??..Bwa-ha-ha-ha!..No..But I`m Smarter,so are many others!!!.....Think about it WBT$..Start doing the right thing..Or..Like the UN-NGO Scandell..Or..The Silent Lambs Scandell..Or any of your other WBT$ Scandells..You will be emberrassed again and again..We promise!!..LOL!!..It`s your choice..It`s time to start Living TRUTH..Rather than Talking about Truth...OUTLAW

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    All may bow before me!

Notice that I am so great that one may not even bow before me without my express permission.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    All may bow before me!

Notice that I am so great that one may not even bow before me without my express permission.

See what I mean?

• kwr
    kwr

No it just means they have too much time on their hands.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Well they dont get free room and board at headquarters so there must be a difference.

• greendawn
    greendawn

The Supremes are always seeking to rigorously control the lives of those of lower ranks and are consumed by a lust for control and power, they relish the idea that so many take their words as being divinely inspired and full of extra ordinary significance. Better not antagonise them if you don't want your ticket to paradise to be torn up and thrown in the garbage. Just one word over the limit and you are deleted.

Seriously the supremes are just bearers of a fancy title.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit