HELP....My Daughter Has FLEAS!!!

by onlycurious 25 Replies latest jw friends

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

So, I had my daughter with the mayo / tee-tree oil rememdy on her head for the last 3 hrs. I put plastic wrap around it for the purpose of possibly suffocating the critters.

She hated it but when we were all done I picked out quite a few more fleas / eggs that I didn't see the first go around. These were ALL DEAD!

Regarding the table salt appearance of the eggs....I did see this. They appear to be clear but they come off when I pick / pull them off.

Had I not seen the actual large fleas in the beginning, I might think we were dealing with lice. But, the school saw them too and said they were fleas.

The lady who checked her head said she had fleas when she was a little girl. They were so bad that they were actually on her body!!! Yuck.

• DJK
    DJK

I kissed my wife for the first time on a beach. We went back there a year later and I proposed to her on the beach. I got down on my right knee and for the rest of the night something was eating my right leg from the knee down. It didn't stop until I got into the shower later on. I always said it was sand fleas. Couldn't see it so I'm not really sure.

• ninja
    ninja

leave her alone.....I bet she can jump really high now

• needproof
    needproof

Try Lavender, or hemp oil.

• blondie
    blondie

I have only treated dogs for fleas and I don't recommend using that on your daughter. Be sure that you get rid of any fleas in your home and vehicles and check your yard.

I know where the fleas came from:

Flee from Babylon the Great

Blondie

• needproof
    needproof

Blondie, that was awful! And who could forget:

"I DON'T BELIEVE IT!"

"what? What's wrong?"

"THE TRINITY"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest