Im Pregnant!

by katiekitten 30 Replies latest jw friends

• DJK
    DJK

Congratulations Katie.

As for LT, I'll be careful, he must have some kind of powers that he can transmit over the internet.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Congrats!

So do you know yet how many katiekittens will be in the litter? ;)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

excellent news -How the f&** did Ross know -when did you last see him?

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

well congrats!

the infamous one

• unique1
    unique1

Congratulations!

If it makes you feel anybetter I knew my friend was pregnant right after she found out. I felt a need to call her and I did. She answered and I said, Pregnant huh? She freaked out and said I just found out 20 minutes ago how did you know? I just did. Something in her voice and the fact that I felt drawn to call her gave it away. I think if you are close to someone they can just give off the vibes.

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

Does Little Toe know whether it's a boy or a girl?

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Anywho - did you know anything about Littletoe being psychic, Crumpy?

I believe he is able to astral project! That almost counts.

Dallas was amazing - go to the apostafests section and you will see pics of us all having a lot of fun. I went for LT's wedding as his surrogate lil sis. I had the best time of my whole life and I want to be there forever. I go back in December. Is that when the baby is due? Email/Pm me honey - or am I often on msn! Miss you loads! I guess we will see more of you during maternity leave!

• bernadette
    bernadette

Congratulations Katie.

I wonder if LT ever gets confused about what he knows through his psychic abilities and what he knows through ordinary interaction (was gonna say through normal interaction but thought better of).

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Congrats!! (I wish it was me)

It is kinda spooky that littletoe knew about it.

Renee

• R.F.
    R.F.

CONGRATUALATIONS!!!!!

I wish you the best!!

Any possible names yet???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit