WOL: Free to remarry

by Moxy 22 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Six... peace to you... and...

How do people like Shelby and Ariel stay in it for so long? I mean, I know you two (if your reading ) will be out eventually, my dear sisters, but why are you clinging to that icky org like a frightened baby?

Forgive me if I am in error, but are you speaking of ME? Inquiring minds want to know...

A slave of Christ,

SJ

• somebody
    somebody

comment,

Thanks. I knew I read it in a publication from the WBTS but wasn't sure which publication it was. I'll have to reread them. Unbelievable, huh?

peace,
    somebody

• r51785
    r51785

Having read this thread on WOL really makes me think that these people live on a different planet. All night stakeouts, private investigators and special surveillance equipment -- where is this in the scriptures. When you have a man-made religion invented by a lawyer (Da Judge) this is what you get.

When I was a dub my wife and I seperated and she did indeed confess to the elders that she had taken up with someone else. Why she did this is beyond me -- she was no longer participating in the religion. I have never understood the penchant JW's have for turning themselves in to the elders. Anyway here in California there is a six month lag from the filing of a divorce and the issuance of final dissolution of the marriage. So I filed for divorce and the elders pulled me into a meeting where I was told how I must behave during the six month period. They advised me that if I was to sit next to a "sister" during a meeting that this would be like committing "adultery." Obviously dating was out of the question -- that surely would have got me disfellowshipped. What a krazy kult!!!!!!!!

r51785

"Do children have as much fun in childhood as adults do in adultery?"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit