After reading many topics.. I'm confused. Is this a JW forum or an ANTI-JW?

by MichaelM 105 Replies latest jw friends

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Please don't turn this into a doctrinal thread.

Michael can read that elsewhere.

Stillaexjwelder . . .

Your comments are unfair in this context.

You just made an authoritative statement that you know others disagree with. It's Your Opinion (which is great) but not Total Common Sense ( as in - Anyone Who Can't See This Has None)

• jgnat
    jgnat

OMG we're already on page six, and did Michael come back?

Our "welcome" reminds me a bit of a mob waiting at the side entrance of a rock concert. Dare Michael show his face?

• juni
    juni

Hi jgnat! I was thinking the same thing! Poor guy......

Juni

• NotaNess
    NotaNess

Not to worry, he's gonna soak it all in. You can't ignore looking into a subject(the Truth), and discovering that there are thousands probably who are exposing many of its faults. Just when he was starting to agree with this Witness, he finds out it's not exactly how it's being presented to him in study. And not only how it's being presented, but on this forum, he get's the experience of what's to come if he follows this false organization that uses scripture to manipulate.

He'll be able to figure it out.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Michael,

The witnesses haven't been around for very long and have a different rendition of the Bible that was created by Charles T Russell. He was taken to court years ago regarding his interpretation of the New World Translation of the scriptures. Turns out, after much questioning, he finally admitted to NOT EVEN KNOWING the Greek or Hebrew to even interpret the scriptures.

I have always understood the JW's to be a cult. Socially, you will discover from this forum, your life will be owned by the Watchtower.

While your friend may have a patt answer for every question you have, you will find that the SAME answer will be given by each witness because they are programmed to respond with the answers.

I encourage you to stay here and read the testimonies of the fallen relationships and lost lives of those on this board.

Do your homework wisely.

• moshe
    moshe

Well, Michael fround out how to start an energizer bunny thread. If he ever comes back, someone needs to tell him his threads will all be downhill after this one. hellooo- wherever you are. Maybe he is really a JW, just playing with everyone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit