For women over thirty!

by helncon 21 Replies latest social humour

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

women over thirty don't need to be patronized by an a****** like andy rooney. Has anyone written anything about why men over thirty are better than younger men? Might be funny if someone tried.

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote
    women over thirty don't need to be patronized by an a****** like andy rooney.

I agree, Hortensia. In fact, as I read the post, I doubted that a man wrote it at all. Only a woman over 40 would write like that, unless she happened to become a devout feminist in her early years. Edit: Well, maybe Frank Kaiser is a woman or a devout feminist.

I don't give a sh*t what most men want from me or think about me anymore, either. If I did, I'd still be wearing high heels and makeup everyday. The other day a guy at one of my jobs felt he had to put his hands on me (in a suggestive manner) to ask me for a glass of water. Thought later, go get the hose, lawn boy! I did give him a glass of water and made sure he saw me lock the door real quick. I used to be shy about making my boundaries clear like that. My attitude about guys like that nowadays is, get a clue, jerk off. When I was younger, I was unclear about such boundaries (like you do not have to touch a woman (who's alone in the house) to ask for a glass of water). I was fearful of being thought prudish, etc. Not any more. After all, experience can be a bitter teacher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit