For women over thirty!

by helncon 21 Replies latest social humour

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I needed this so I won't be so afraid to turn 30

• Kudra
    Kudra

I am also loving my thirties- I may have done wilder things throughout my 20s but I am enjoying my thirties waaaaay more.

The confidence is a good thing.

:)

When I was in my 20s I always wanted to be that hot older woman (older being 30s...).

-K

• helncon
    helncon

I'm glad everyone like the read!

I enjoyed it too.

I really dreaded turning thirty and it really hit hard this week as i turned 31!

Dee im doing well. Things are looking up.

Have fun all

Helen

• Kaethra
    Kaethra

when I first read this it was about women over forty. that's the internet for ya. Andy Rooney had nothing to do with this, btw. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/rooney2.asp

• ringo5
    ringo5
    when I first read this it was about women over forty. that's the internet for ya. Andy Rooney had nothing to do with this, btw. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/rooney2.asp

Nice find, Kaethra. It's not bad until the end when he apologizes for all men.

With these eyebrows, he's not apologizing for nuthin'!

• helncon
    helncon

Thats interesting that someone had changed it for women over 30.

I still got a laugh out of it....LOL

Just got it sent to me as an email thought all the gals would like a laugh!

Helen

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

I am enjoying my 30's too! I am 38 now and feel sexier than ever, most of the time. :)

I know who I am and have jumped quite a few hurdles by this time.

Women in their 30's possess qualities that women in their 20's just don't have. No offense, it's just that time teaches us things and provides us with wisdom beyond measure.

I wonder what the 40's will be like? Stay tuned....

• bavman
    bavman

Lol! I see a whole lot of truth in what he wrote. No offense to women here under 30 but in general I agree with Andy.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    A woman over 30 will never wake you in the middle of the night to ask, "What are you thinking?" She doesn't care what you think.

If a woman over 30 doesn't want to watch the game, she doesn't sit around whining about it. She does something she wants to do. And, it's
    usually something more interesting.

oh,so very true. I was stunned to discover that i did not have to watch the game with him. And I don't care much what he thinks. i don't mean to say i don't love him , I just have my own opinions and they are as valid as his. Now it feels as if we are on equal footing, an adult relationship . I get to have opinions too, and mine are as valid as his.

• restrangled
    restrangled

I suppose I am going to resemble the description.

Hardy Har Har.....

48 in JUNE.

r.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit