MOUTHY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS AND/OR SUPPORT

by Mary 68 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary

Our dear Mouthy is really having a tough time right now and needs our support and/or prayers. As some of you may know, she's already lost 3 of her children in death and the other one to the Borg. In the last couple of days, she's had to worry about her 2 year old great-granddaughter being in the hospital with an illness and yesterday, her daughter had a suspicious mole removed from her back and was told there is a lump in her breast which has to be biopsied. This is especially worrisome, because cancer runs in the family. There's a few other things going on too that I won't get in to, but Grace is feeling pretty overwhelmed right now, fearful and stressed to the max.

Since she's done so much for others, I think it would be nice just to let her know that we're thinking of her and hope that things turn around. So Grace, this is for you:

• blondie
    blondie

Mouthy, you have our thoughts and support and any input we have into other areas.

Love, Blondie and Irreverent

(our grandma of the heart)

• Bumble Bee
    Bumble Bee

Grace

So sorry to hear this! I'm here for you whenever you need anything!!

Love

BB

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Mouthy (Mom), please be strong, safe and well. You are always in my/our hearts and thoughts. Please keep yourself strong and healthy for all of us that count on you. You are a inspiration to all of us.

We all love you

Stealth and family.

• NanaR
    NanaR

Thanks Mary, for letting us know.

Grace,

I'm praying for you right now.

Hugs,

Ruth

• BFD
    BFD

Mouthy,

Please let me know if there is ANYTHING I can do to help you through this rough patch. You are a sweetheart and deserve to be happy. Please let me know how I can help.

Love ya,

BFD

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

((((((((((((((Grace))))))))))))))))))

We will be thinking of you

Linda & Trev

• Honesty
    Honesty

We love you, Grace.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal