MOUTHY NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS AND/OR SUPPORT

by Mary 68 Replies latest jw friends

• carla
    carla

I'm sorry Grace, you & yours are in my thoughts and prayers.

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Hi Mouthy:

Here's love coming from Texas. Please know that you will be in my prayers tonight and that God has been blessed having you , and you will be blessed.

CG

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Wow, sorry to hear about this Grace. I hope everything turns out okay. You're in my thoughts

• gumby
    gumby

Awww, my sweet granny I'm so sorry things are not going well for you right now. I didn't know.

One thing is for sure granny........everyone on this board loves you to death as you are the sweet smelling odor of JWD.

Here's some roses for you my sweet granny

Your grandson

• delilah
    delilah

Dear Grace, I'm so sorry that you are troubled at this time...please know that you are in my heart, thoughts and prayers...and if God listens to anyone, I know he listens to you, as you pour your heart out to him. Hugs and best wishes to you and yours.

Delilah

• DJK
    DJK

You are in my thoughts Grace.

• minimus
    minimus

Dearest Mouthy, I do hope that your situation will brighten. Nothing is worse than seeing our families hurt.

• juni
    juni

(((sweet Granny Grace)))

I send my love to you during this difficult time. You are dear to all who know you here at the forum.

I wish you peace.

Love, Juni

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Granny Grace, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

• mouthy
    mouthy

My goodness .....I feel the love thank you all. Thanks Mary for your call & caring, Just came back from Tara...Went well !!!!Tavia ( grand-baby) is home & doing better ,we had soup together ( after our work!!!whew)
    Gus gus1>( My SUE) had a mole taken off today, waiting for the biopsy.>>>.for the breast...... Said if it is what we hope it "aint" she will have the whole thing off..... She is a wonderful gal...
    Dorothy thank you for your call on my answering machine. I have to go out again taking the Other Grandchild back to bus to LONDON.... No buses where Tara lives.... I guess your reading this sight (((((HUG)) I love you too sweetie Hugs for hubby & kids

To each & every one of you I want to say a VERY BIG THANK YOU.... I will continue to ask for your love, prayer & karma..... Even you atheists>>>>come to the conclusion HE allowed Melanie( the Mother of my grandkids) to pass on, because if she saw what is going on now -she would be VERY unhappy.... She thought she had perfect children....I love them dearly but I just had an intervention... And they KNOW I love them, though they may not LIKE me. I couldnt care less.
    All I want for them is love, peace, good health, & direction from loving family members.....

To all

Mouuthy/Granny/Grace >>>>with tears for all the love shown My favorite verse in scripture is
    Psalms 126:5,6

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit