who are you looking at baldy?

by ninja 27 Replies latest jw friends

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

How's your lovely family brother?

They are great my friend. Thank you for asking. Great to see your first love, Spawnof....On here. Please give him my regards.

I agree....ice only...water dilutes the buzz. hehe

How are you doing Bud?

Thanks bro! SpawnofNvr will probably get on JWD after school today.

I'm doing well, thanks to the likes of you friend!

Now, for this LT( Ross) fellow! Doesn't Xena require your assistance with something? Nothing better to do than harass poor little nvr? LMAO! Love you LT! I hope you're blissfully happy in your new life.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

I hope he has his chopsticks handy, glasshopper!

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Why yes ninja, you are full of this excrement of which you so fondly speak!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Thanks bro! SpawnofNvr will probably get on JWD after school today.

I sometimes forget that I am on the other side of the world. Please say 'hey' for me, and welcome him to our world.

I have one at 28 (dub and never see), 1 at 19, 1 at 18, 1 at 14, and 1 at 7.

If you are ever on the piece of earth I happen to be on....I will buy you a shot....or 2,3,4,5,6,7, hehehe

PM me and we'll see if we can connect sometime.

• SnakesInTheTower
    SnakesInTheTower

ninja:

my addiction is Survivor... thankfully that show is on hiatus for a bit (here in the US)...but of course there is always something else to watch...

THAT IS WHAT VCR/DVD RECORDERS ARE FOR....

SnakesInTheTower (of the "addicted to Survivor" Sheep Class)

PS.... see my new "Survivor = Congregation" thread http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/135174/1.ashx

• compound complex
    compound complex

Hello, old Darling,

I perceive the real problem here is "she who must be obeyed"! Shall I engage Rumpole for your defense? "I disagree with everything you have to say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it." - Youknowwho

From the Bailey,

Compounding the Already Complex

• BFD
    BFD

Ninja,

Did you ever think of auditioning for the show? That would be a real ratings booster, I'm sure. See ya around.

BFD

• Warlock
    Warlock

Get the hell out of here, then!

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit