who are you looking at baldy?

by ninja 27 Replies latest jw friends

• brinjen
    brinjen

Ninja, this is Big Brother. Your assignment for the duration of this years season is to match every minute you spend watching the show on the JWD forum. Failure to comply will result in your remote being confiscated. That is all.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

o dear

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Ninja.....a little more water with the scotch.

• MariAruet
    MariAruet

Ok then, you are sad/deluded,unhinged ;-) But I love to watch it too. I love understanding human psychology

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    please dont go.............I feel a song coming on.

Hey! I love that song fifi40!

Ninja.....a little more water with the scotch.

My thoughts exactly Stealth453!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Nvr.....we are on the same wave length for sure.

More ice with your scotch?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Nvr.....we are on the same wave length for sure.

More ice with your scotch?

Actually, Stealth453, I do the splash of water thing with my Scotch. I don't care for it with ice. But the important thing is that the glass have some Scotch in it, no?

How's your lovely family brother?

Ninja's clan is handsome as well you know.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

How's your lovely family brother?

They are great my friend. Thank you for asking. Great to see your first love, Spawnof....On here. Please give him my regards.

I agree....ice only...water dilutes the buzz. hehe

How are you doing Bud?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Fifi:
    We superglued nvrgnbk's fingers to the keyboard, too, and look how it limited his posts!!! Its hard to type something coherent with only ten letters available to you!

Ninja:
    Big Brother sux @ss, boooo, hissss!!!

• ninja
    ninja

hey ya bunch of numpties...look at my post again...I said I wasn't going to be posting ...."AS MUCH".....I never said I was going anywhere...I already told you all,you can try to talk me out of it....but one is staying on the forum....one is.....just not as much....I'm giving my script writer a rest......he's going back to eating flies and writing words on his cell wall with his own excrement......over and out.....ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit