who are you looking at baldy?

by ninja 27 Replies latest jw friends

• ninja
    ninja

thought that would get your attention ladies........Folks...the time is coming ..and it is soon ...when I will no longer posting as much (for a wee while).....not because of any strop or fall out with anyone...nor because of some unpaid internet bills (ahem)....but only because the phenomenon that is "Big Brother" will be starting this wednesday...call me sad/deluded,unhinged or all three....but!!!....nothing will tear me away from the petty arguments/fights/handbags at thirty paces confrontations of some weird British wimps trying to forge their name into the consciousness of the British people forever....or until xmas....whatever comes first....bid me farewell ya bunch of numpties....for I sail into turbulent waters to seek semi-precious gems ...such as "Jade" and "Topaz"...or was it "Shabaz"...whatever...anyhow...."Once more unto the bitch, dear friends"....Christopher Coninjas..aka SADDO.....ninja

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

ninjasaddo

You're sad, deluded and unhinged ....

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

uh oh, I hear bears coming, I'm gettin out of here..

• restrangled
  • brinjen
    brinjen
    call me sad/deluded,unhinged or all three

I'd say "all three", and Big Brother isn't the only issue (kidding )

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I tried to say goodbye too a couple of weeks ago.

You see how that went.

Good luck trying to quit or even cut back on the JWD.

Like it or not, you are a fixture around here ninja.

My brother loved you. And so does SpawnofNvr.

I hope you enjoy whatever it is that you consider more important than helping poor souls escape from a bloodthirsty cult. (just kidding pal, love ya!)

• delilah
    delilah
    Good luck trying to quit or even cut back on the JWD.

yup, I concur.......it's like a drug...once you start, it's hard to quit.....very addictive....

• juni
    juni

Yer crazy man. But I love u anyway!

Juni

• fifi40
    fifi40

Ninja ..........................Nooooooooooooo..................dont go............buy out some time................we or even I need your fabulous wit...........if you go I will post the rest of the pics......................or maybe I should do what worked on Warlock and promise that at some random point in the future I may allow you to kiss my hand.................whatever...............

Please dont go...................the minute you walk out that door, please dont go.............I feel a song coming on.

Ok if you leave I will personally scour Scotland searching for you and superglue your fingers to the keyboard..........

Have I made my point yet!!!!!!

Feefster

• free2think
    free2think

Ninja, you never admit to watching Big Brother, you just come back when it's over and say 'i had a lovely long holiday in Europe' lol. Haven't you ever heard of multi-tasking?maybe it is true that guys really can't do two things at once huh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit