6 Years on JWD today

by blondie 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Six years is a loooong time in internet years, and having a weekly study throughout that time that exposes what is REALLY being said in the Watchtower is a significant achievement. I am sure that if I were 18 again seeking info on the "truth", but still attending the meetings every week, I would definitely "prepare" for the meetings by religiously studying your reviews every week. :) But alas, no internet and no critical analysis existed for me back in the 1980s. I am very glad that there are many today who are blessed with these resources now.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

Blondie, your contributions to this board are very much appreciated!

Here's to many more years

Love,

YC

• blondie
    blondie

Thanks again, all my old and new friends and readers. It is nice to be able to give back. I am starting to feel a little more human but the cause is yet to be discovered.

Blondie One Hand Washes the Other

• Highlander
    Highlander

Greetings Blondie,

Stick around here for as long as you can. Ofcourse, your health comes first, but if time and health allows there is always a place here for you.

I'm relatively new, but have always enjoyed your recent posting.

Take care,

Highlander(Aaron)

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Im glad that I have been on JWD on part of the 6 years you have posted. I have read so many of your posts and was so delighted to finally meet you in person in Dallas. Actually meeting you and irreverant was one of the things I was looking forward to since I had always wanted to meet so for so long after all the times I have been on JWD you have been so helpful! I can't wait till I can see you irreverent at another apostafest!! LRG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit