6 Years on JWD today

by blondie 84 Replies latest jw friends

• blondie
    blondie

Have I stayed too long at the fair. There are many names and faces that I don't see much any more. My own style of posting has changed due to my limitations.

Welcome to the new ones and stop by some of you we are missing if you can.

Blondie

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations Blondie.

No you definitely haven't stayed too long, lol. You're an asset to this board, and I for one an so glad you are here. I'm so sorry about your health, I know how it feels to have to deal with limitations in this regard. Thank you for being here.

• kls*
    kls*

Congratulations Blondie and a HUGE thank you for all the help and info you provide to everyone. You is one smart and caring person to all

(((( hugs))) and yes i am the original kls

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Congratulations, you are a pillar of the board. ;-)

• Blueblades
    Blueblades

Blondie!You have not stayed too long. Think of how long you have stayed with The Watchtower before you left, much, much longer than your stay here. So no, in comparison you have many more years left in you if you want to and can do it healthwise to continue to help as many of those still lurking,and those of us who look forward to your many fine contributions, especially your "Comments You Will Not Hear" signature. Our family wishes you and yours good health and happiness. Thank you for all your hard work, even at times when we knew you were not up to it.

Btw. I'm right behind you, five years and no intention of leaving at this time.

• hubert
    hubert

Blondie, Don't ever go away. We'd be lost without you.

Congratulations on 6 years.

I'm sorry to hear you have medical problems. I hope your health improves vastly.

Hubert

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Blondie...You are the fair, the main attraction. Congradulations, and here's looking to many, many more.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Congratulations, blondie! I don't feel so old if you are older. I hit my five year anniversary in a couple months.

Personally, I'd like to see us all help blondie with her studies. She really enjoyed our comments on her "Obey the Slave" thread. Having us all contribute would result in more participation, and less typing for her. She's shown us the way how to critically review the materials. What say you all?

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Blondie,

I've only been posting here for a few months, but I know that this place wouldn't be the same if you didn't post anymore.

Your reviews are eagerly awaited by all, especially by lots of lurkers who for one reason or another aren't able to post to say so.

THANK YOU

• pallemar
    pallemar

Congratulations Blondie :) your post are a inspiration, around the world!! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit