If you were an elder, what would you tell me?

by JH 24 Replies latest jw friends

• horrible life
    horrible life

Notice, that the calendar has space on each date to write. This is so if Armageddon comes, each day you can write what you see down. For example, I saw my neighbor lying in the street, and it was great seeing the birds tearing away at his rotten flesh. Or, the earth opened up downtown, I saw at least 50 people drop into it. It was great.

The district assemblies, Well, now, we are thinking about having lions and apostates, meeting each other. We wouldn't want the stadiums to go to waste. Jehovah does have a sense of humor you know.

• JH
    JH
    For example, I saw my neighbor lying in the street, and it was great seeing the birds tearing away at his rotten flesh.

• kls*
    kls*

Kitty flesh would be much more appealing

• JH
    JH

Oh no, not that.... I'll do anything for my cat to be spared.......even go back...

• kls*
    kls*
    Oh no, not that.... I'll do anything for my cat to be spared.......even go back...

Hmmmm, seems my odds are pretty good here

• JH
    JH

Stop scaring my kitty now kls !!!

• mtsgrad
    mtsgrad

Dear JH,

I happen to agree with all your points. Only problem is that the Christian Cong of Jesus Witnesses is the only place in this universe where I outrank you. Shall we pray now?

• JH
    JH
    I outrank you

You can't outrank a brother. You can only outrank a sister......

• kls*
    kls*

Stop scaring my kitty now kls !!!

Hmmmm, cat tongue looks kinda tasty

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Instant JC. No question!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit