If you were an elder, what would you tell me?

by JH 24 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK, lets say a witness goes up to an elder at the hall, and says, " What's going on" ???

Why didn't the end come by now ?

Why didn't the king of the North show up ?

Why didn't we hear the Peace and Security call by now ?

Why are brothers and sisters living more and more like worldly people ?

Why are there less pioneers than years ago if the end is even closer than it ever was ?

Hello....we are in 2007 for pete's sake... The generation of people that was supposed to see the great tribulation and the new system is dying away fast !!! If these JW's all die away, what's the difference between people who accepted the "truth" and sacrificed their lives, and those who didn't want to become JW's and both of them die? Both will resurrect, because the end came after their death, so there was NO advantage being a JW throught these years.

• horrible life
    horrible life

"Uh, Uh, Uh, Brother JH, Jehovah has his own time table, we have New Light on this matter. Please contact the Society, and keep reading the Watchtower."

excuses his self to go to the bathroom.

• JH
    JH

Yes, you are right brother elder. I don't know what got into me. I guess I started thinking all of a sudden. Sorry, It won't happen again....

• horrible life
    horrible life

"Just one more thing Brother JH, the Service Committee discussed the hours you turned in for the past 3 months. We feel that you could have done much more, Could you meet with 2 or 3 elders after the meeting tonight?" "And could you bring that pretty girlfriend with you? We have some questions we would like to ask her." Oh, the meeting is almost starting, Would you like to come and sit with me and my family?"

• PrimateDave
    PrimateDave

Well, Brother JH, your book study conductor was just telling me that you haven't gone out in the door to door work on Saturdays lately. Your meeting attendance has been a bit low as well. How are you doing with your personal study? Prayer? Could we arrange for a shepherding call with you some time this month? You know, Satan is like a roaring lion....

Dave (never an elder)

• greendawn
    greendawn

The same excuse that was given in 1925 and 1975: you know brother JH, from what the God directed FDS told us the end was supposed to have come by now and indeed that is what jehovah must have told them. But He may have subsequently changed His mind, let's not forget He is an absolute sovereign and can do that, to give more people the chance to enter into the ark of salvation that is His organisation on earth today and be saved.

• Warlock
    Warlock

Obviously, brother, you have never read the Bible. It says that no one knows the day or the hour. Just keep preaching, and "don't be anxious".

Warlock

• kls*
    kls*

Bro JH, how dare you even ask . You know its coming soon ,soon soon, soon ........................

• JH
    JH

OK' if the end is soon, why do you print a new calendar every year many months before hand? And why do you organize the district assemblies one year ahead of time? does this mean that you know the end won,t even come next year ?

Sorry i was thinking again...

• kls*
    kls*

OK' if the end is soon, why do you print a new calendar every year many months before hand? And why do you organize the district assemblies one year ahead of time? does this mean that you know the end won,t even come next year ?

Sorry i was thinking again...

The calendar is for when we give the signal the end is coming, you ccan wright it down

Ummm, the assemblies are organized ahead of time cause, cause like we have nothing better to do . Wt mags are all rewrites ..shhhhh

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit