Notes: Friday District Convention - Follow the Anointed Who Follow Christ

by truthseeker 46 Replies latest jw friends

• justhuman
    justhuman

The leadership of the WT is traped on their wirred Bible explaination... There is NO WAY that they will ever get out from the mess they are into now...

Obsesed for power they will be one of the most mind control cult(along with their brothers the Mormons)that they have ever existed on earth.

They have gathered ALL the airetic teachings of the so called Pseudo Christian New Age groups at the 19th century, and they form a sort of religion that combines all the non biblical teachings in one faith.

If their followers wake up on day and start to demand explainations of all of their false prophesys, and anti biblical teachings then they will have to reconsider a lot of things.

But this is something that enters to the scientific fiction films!!! The Witnesses of the Watchtower as a multitude they will never WAKE up!!!

This district convention was just an opportunity for them tho show to their followers that they are following Christ, because they have a lot of accusasions from opposers and ex-jw's that they are not actually following Christ but F.D.S.(Strange isn't it? All of us who left this cult we are saying the same thing!!!) So skillfully they prepare this D.C. as a kind of an answer to this accusation... That's all folks

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This district convention was just an opportunity for them tho show to their followers that they are following Christ, because they have a lot of accusasions from opposers and ex-jw's that they are not actually following Christ but F.D.S.(Strange isn't it? All of us who left this cult we are saying the same thing!!!) So skillfully they prepare this D.C. as a kind of an answer to this accusation... That's all folks

THAT'S IT Ditto

• aniron
    aniron

He says that the number of genuine anointed are dwindling - no mention was made of the new light concerning the 1935 cut off date.

How do they know who is a "genuine anointed" and who is not?

The number of partakers at the Memorial increase by 234 last year. Who is to say they are not "genuine anointed"?

After all with the new teaching on the 1935 date and admitting that they have no idea if all the "anointed" have been chosen. How can they say the number is dwindling.

As in the past, in their own publications they say only those of the "anointed" really know if they are, and that no one in the congregation should question them.

If they start deciding who is a "genuine anointed" and who is not are they not doing something, which they say only Jehovah decides on.

• silversurfer1
    silversurfer1

Just like MCSEMIKE said ANIRON, they're all "HYPOCRITES". Very few who claimed to be of the "anointed" that I knew avoided being laughed at and flat out disbeleived by many. Sometimes the ridicule seem to be born of jealousy. There was this one black brother from Bethel (his name might have been Cash) who claimed to be of the anointed and I was told that most of the GB tolerated him and thought he was crazy. But he was very popular with the inner city brothers.

MCSEMIKE: I used to go to the Philly conventions for years. The only thing I looked forward to was Smittys on South Street and ChinaTown. We left the D.C. one day because my oldest son (about 4 at the time) passed out and was unresponsive from our having to sit in the sun. We left mid morning to give him the attentioned he needed. From that point on we sat in the corridors (which was a BIG NO NO) to avoid the sun and heat. Didn't learn anything sitting in the sun and didn't learn anything sitting in the corridors, OH except the fact that this was a really stupid and uncaring way for the FDS to be giving us our precious proper food at the right time.

• truthsetsonefree
    truthsetsonefree
    He says that the number of genuine anointed are dwindling...

They can just make any claim can't they, not even a need to back it up. If the number of partakers INCREASED last year, how do they know that genuine anointed are DROPPING in number?

Isaac

• mcsemike
    mcsemike

To Silversurfer1: Hi. We did the same thing of course. You remember how the first aid tables were outside on the walkways that encircled the stadium. So we were out of the sun. We also had a few chests of ice and were told NOT to give them out at all. They were only for people who had fainted and been brought down on stretchers. I know the WT found an indoor stadium to have the DC's now. In fact, I think I heard that the old outdoor stadium was demolished to build a new one. I don't know why, it seemed in good shape when we went. I haven't been to a DC in ten years so I don't know how they are now. We also used to go to Giant's stadium and Yankee stadium, but they use some indoor one in Uniondale, Long Island and others that seat about 20k people. I used to work Security as well and we had some DC's with about 80k people attending. Now they have several per summer in smaller buildings.

They just continue to pump out their repetitious nonsense. I wouldn't spend the money on hotels anymore, or gas, to attend their nonsense. The talks will either show up in WT articles in the fall or in some book or brochure that they will "sell" at the DC's. It's all a crock. I'm sorry I ever heard of JW's, except I have a lovely daughter after marrying a sister. But both my wife and daughter (now 22 years old) shun me, so what's the point? My wife is a diehard JW and NOTHING will penetrate her brain. She is incapable of thinking for herself. I have a degree in Psychology and have tried everything I know. Like in the movie "Cool Hand Luke", the Captain said, "What we have here is a failure to communicate." He also said, "Some men you just can't reach." I guess that's the best way to put it. My best to you.

• silversurfer1
    silversurfer1

MCSEMIKE: My ex-wife and two sons go to some small college arena up in Philly now. How people with the only true religion and Jehovah looking out for them ended up in such brutal conditions for a D.C. as late as 2001 is beyond me. Once in the early 90's my family was on the Friday morning program. The turf was so hot that our feet felt like they where on fire and they had to constantly hose down the area with water to deal with the heat. I was a child in the mid sixties when my parents took me to NY for those 7 day conventions. I olny remember long lines for food and using the bathroom. Sorry to here about your family ordeal. My two son's still speak to me often. Noth are baptized and I wonder when the pressure will start from their elders to cut off comunications with me. What a destructive organization, huh?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah’s Witness group could bring $10M to PB
    Pine Bluff Commercial , AR - 21 minutes ago
    ... also indicated it may be difficult to find a parking space in downtown Pine Bluff when the Christian Congregation of Jehovah’s Witnesses meets at the ... The organization has also agreed to meet here in 2008 and 2009, he said, and tentatively agreed to hold their sessions here from 2010 through 2013. The number of sessions may swell to four annually, Purvis quoted congregation officials as saying.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

.."If Jehovah and Jesus trust the Faithfull and Discreet Slave why shouldn`t we?"..???..Who is it that says Jehovah and Jesus trust any of those lying bastards?.....Isn`t Jesus supposed to be the mediator between humanity and God?.....Q:What sort of corrupt organization would set themselves up as mediator,between Jesus and mankind?..A:The WBT$..Not even Jesus`s diciples attempted to do that......"Follow the WBT$ annointed Who follow the WBT$".....Jesus is out of a Job!..And..Jehovah does as he`s told by the WBT$!..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    The speaker begins by saying that there are three powerful lines of evidence that Jehovah and Jesus have selected the anointed ones on Earth today.

What exactly did he say that these where?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit