Crisis Of Conscious

by KSJordan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

Most of you have read about my mother having problems with the Dubs yet still believing that they are the truth. She surprised me today by going on Kent and Randy's websites and reading them -- she did this for most of the day. Now she is reading Crisis Of Conscious. I guess prayers DO work.

• Trotafox
    Trotafox

KS:
    That's really great! Ray's books are very helpful. His books (and plenty of prayers) gave me the courage to leave. Hopefully, she will find his discussions enlightening indeed. Keep us posted.

Trot

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Wow!
    I'm so happy for you!
    So many of us hope our friends and family would look at both sides like this instesd of staying inside the bubble.
    Let us know how she comes along.
    Ranchette

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Yes, Ray's book are marvelous for opening the eyes of those confused or abused. These books can save marriages, prevent suicides, give dignity to a new life.

They give others strength and resolve to find their freedom. Hopefully, the person being freed chooses a new path for righteousness, rather than using their road to freedom as rebellion against God and his Word. God is Good. The Bible is for us from God. God loves us.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

OMG!! that is GREAT news!!! I'm so happy for you and I felt the same way that she does. I couldn't stop reading!!

Good for you.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Rock on KSJordan,
    I am glad to hear some great news like that. If I may, I wanted to leave a site that helped me get out of the Jehovah's Witnesses for good.
    http://members.aol.com/beyondjw/bj.htm
    Randy and Kent's sites are great especially with getting the facts strait. This site by Timothy Campbell is great with helping understanding the mental hold the JWs have on its members. Good luck and keep us all posted!

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

yes, I highly recommend that site as well. That was the first one that I read. I read the entire thing in one sitting.

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• Thomas Poole
    Thomas Poole

Shakespere obtained his literary dynamics from the Bible. Too bad he adds spiritism with it.

• Kophagangelos
    Kophagangelos

This book I have read last week! I will wait of the second book of Raymond Franz in the German language! I would read the second entire book on the internet in German! What a pity, it is not whole!

• NewbieGirl
    NewbieGirl

Great news KS!

I have just ordered my copy from Amazon and so I can't wait to get my hands on it! I feel kinda left out at the moment because everyone else seems to have read it!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit