Crisis Of Conscious

by KSJordan 16 Replies latest jw friends

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

@Kophagangelos
    You can order a CD-ROM with the whole SfCF in German or an expensive print-out.

Please see: http://www.infolink-net.de/rubriken/rubrik-books.htm

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

Newbiegirl, welcome to the board!! Don't feel left out, I waited almost 7 years after I became inactive to read the book. When I started, I couldn't put it down.

Don't ever feel left out!! (((((hugs)))))

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

• Pubsinger
    Pubsinger

Great News KS.

But I howled at your Freudian slip.

Its Crisis of CONSCIENCE not CONSCIOUS!!

Although I do wonder about the average JW!

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

Not a freudian slip, I just cannot spell very well. I always had problems with words like that. And, unlike some people, I am not afraid to admit my spelling mistakes.

• AMNESIAN
    AMNESIAN

KSJ,

I am afraid I have missed your account of your mom's problems with JWs. Please, if you can and will, re-post it or provide a link to previous discussion. Btw, how old is she and how long has she been a JW?

Thanks very much.

-AMNESIAN

• NewbieGirl
    NewbieGirl

Slip - Thanks for the welcome! Coincidentaly, this month marks the 7 year anniversary of me making my 'departure' lol. So maybe for both of us it is a case of the 'seven year itch'!!

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster

I LOVE scratching that one!!

Slipnslidemaster: "And now about the cauldron sing, Like elves and fairies in a ring, Enchanting all that you put in."

- William Shakespeare, MacBeth

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit