I want a hut and a rock for a washing board. Mrs. Grizzly Adams...

by Sparkplug 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Oops, sorry don't know why it formatted so funny. Hope you don't miss your comments back now!

Love for everyone~Decki

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

What Crumpet said.

T and I are heading out for the day. If you can find a way to get here, my washer and dryer are yours (or any other time you need them). I'll leave the back door unlocked and you can come in through the side gate if you want. Just don't let my dogs escape ;-) (I know, I know, with your luck...)

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

What Crumpet said.

T and I are heading out for the day. If you can find a way to get here, my washer and dryer are yours (or any other time you need them). I'll leave the back door unlocked and you can come in through the side gate if you want. Just don't let my dogs escape ;-) (I know, I know, with your luck...)

ex Mr C asked me this afternoon if I thought I may be mentally ill because he says I am like a child and fixate upon people and places immaturely. I considered whether he could be right. I conclude due to the above that he is not.

Lady, lady, lady I'm forlorn for separation from you because this kind of thing is exactly why I love you. And no I am not ashamed in the slightest.
  • Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

OMG OMG OMG!! Check this out! sixy came by and found a washer that actually seems to work and a Gas dryer for 60 bucks. I can afford that! They look like new and he is hooking them up now! I am so happy. Hemp, thank you sOOOOOO much for the offer, but I am sure you do not want us invading your home with a gazillion pounds of laundry that must be special wahsed cuz of emmas bugs and the flea invasion.

Crumpet. she is one cool lady.

Kisses to all. I am slowly getting turned about!

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Does the washer vibrate? Hope so! You will be turned about then!

• free2think
    free2think

Hey Decki am so sorry about your washer/ dryer hassels. I'm glad you've got it sorted now though, you must be so relieved.

hugs

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Crumpet~ Fonna try it our!

And free2think~I am relieved. There is a part we are looking for, I think I picked up everything but it at Home Depot...so the washer works but not the dryer yet...Soon I think!

And I fixed a dinner (one thing I can do, "cook") I made a bed of fresh garlic loves and onions saute'ed with a bed of cilantro lime rice. (premade) with salmon steaks on top. Followed by baby limes cut over the side, and tomatos and ear of corn. all piled kind of Persian style and seeing the clothes are everywhere, we are ll having a candle light picnic in the living room.

Life is good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit