Had to do it..this is to all the moms..

by Heather 13 Replies latest jw friends

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    she painted the walls with the contents of her dirty diaper.

Thta's nothing - my lad ATE the contents of his - gawd - did his breath smell? I called the doctor, and he said it was ok - and I said - so why bother washing our hands after going to bathroom if we can EAT it?

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

Let's see, my daughter - now a brilliant young lady of 24 - found a can of silver spray paint when she was about three years old. I didn't know about it until I noticed some spots and streaks of silver about the property, about 2 1/2 feet off the ground. Not too many - she showed admirable restraint - although a couple of her decorations were on the neighbor's shiny black Corvette.

My ex-sister-in-law once told me she found her daughter (at about the same age) industriously scrubbing the laundry room floor with a mixture of cleansing powder and mustard.

gently feral

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

I have 3 boys:

Oldest age 2 or-3, was giving him his bedtime bath he was in the tub, me emptying his pockets to find a had full of baby mice . To this day I don't check pockets!!!

middle child and youngest - middle child found chocolate (exlax) and he and younger brother ate the whole box!!!! Need I say more??

youngest told middle to spray the pepper spray to see what happens, we all had to leave and go outside for 1 hour!!!

I have lot's more.....I'm saving them all for when they have kids, I can't wait

nj

• kls*
    kls*

Oh lord , one day ( long ago) i did the terrible thing and slept a bit late , when i woke up and walked to the living room i could see that my darling children had been good little monsters by taking my Kotex and sticking them all over the huge front living room window for all to see.

There are others which have to do with condoms but thats another time

I had children because............Oh i know , so i would have no pride

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit