I Love Long......

by BFD 14 Replies latest jw friends

• free2think
    free2think
    Me, too! I got lucky this year since my job is actually closed today. A day off AND it's beautiful outside for once! My daughter turns 7 tomorrow..yay! Sunday, I'll take my kids to a beautiful park I love. I'll go out with myself to the Pirates movie on Monday, I think.

That sounds like a lovely weekend Lonelysheep. Happy Birthday to your daughter. Are you having a party?

Enjoy Memorial day weekend you guys. Over here it's just spring bank holiday weekend.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Thanks, Free2Think. Yes, a little princess party packed with tiaras. I'll need a nightcap tomorrow at bedtime.

Yeah, our UK office said they were closed. I'll have to Wiki what the heck bank holidays are all about. I couldn't help but wonder if they were just a bit jealous of our 'kickoff the summer' holiday!

• mouthy
    mouthy

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY !
    To all you Yanks!!!!!!!!especially BFD cos my flowers are still blooming

• free2think
    free2think

Yeah, our UK office said they were closed. I'll have to Wiki what the heck bank holidays are all about. I couldn't help but wonder if they were just a bit jealous of our 'kickoff the summer' holiday!

Probably, you know how we like to copy everything you guys do, lol.

The party sounds like fun, wish I had one of those. I definitely think a BIG nightcap will be in order afterwards.

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

Time for Exon and mobil and the nation of Israel to give thanks to all the men and women flying the stars and stripes who cut their life short for corporate profits and Jewish autonomy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit