I Love Long......

by BFD 14 Replies latest jw friends

• BFD
    BFD

WEEKENDS!

This weekend is Memorial Day here in the USA where the country pauses to remember and honor all the brave men and women who have paid the ulitmate price in order for us to live in "freedom".

Flying Spaghetti Monster Bless the USA.

I only have to work until noon today and of course Monday is a paid holiday! banana

HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY !

BFD

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I am only here till noon today, and off monday as well!!!!!!!

• Warlock
    Warlock

I'm off Monday, but some say I'm OFF everyday.

Warlock

• BFD
    BFD

Hi Purps! Sorry, I was a bit of an insensitive drunk last night (birdie comment). Had way too many s!

Hey Warlock did you say you GET OFF everyday? Lucky boy!

Have a great long weekend!

BFD

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

You're cool sober BFD. But you was gettin' mighty profound last night.

I think you solved a couple mysteries of the Universe.

Enjoy your long weekend.

• Heather
    Heather

I work from home and I get paid in kisses and hugs.......anyone want to give me time off and take on three little boys?

• delilah
    delilah

haha, I thought the sentence was going to read, " I love long, hot sudsy baths"....

Anyhoo, y'all have a great Memorial weekend. We Canucks enjoyed a long weekend last weekend...to celebrate Queen Victria's birthday....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Me, too! I got lucky this year since my job is actually closed today. A day off AND it's beautiful outside for once! My daughter turns 7 tomorrow..yay! Sunday, I'll take my kids to a beautiful park I love. I'll go out with myself to the Pirates movie on Monday, I think.

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

(double post)

• Open mind
    Open mind

Mrs. Open Mind and I will be enjoying some unadulterated red wine and unleavened bread on Monday.

On second thought................ maybe we'll skip the sand crackers and just have some vino.

Open Mind

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit