High Ranking JWs removed from ministry?

by jimbo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• sf
    sf

Well, it's nearly 8 pm here. I'm intriged. Sounds mysterious. Wonder if the WTBTS will be standing when I Awake! in the morn?

sKally

• dawg
    dawg

what the hell was that shit?

• twinflame2
    twinflame2

LMAO, that's what I thought but I was trying to be nice.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    THOUGHTS (and thank you sir and hoping for your valiant efforts):

You're welcome...though I think I would've had a more enjoyable time translating Chinese newspapers into Navajo...and bear in mind I don't know a lick of either...

• horrible life
    horrible life

http://evenbethel.tripod.com/id4.html

This is also on the same website. WAS A.D. SCHROEDER MURDERED?

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

You know, there are guys like EB all around socal. You know them because they drive around mobile homes plastered with newspaper articles, slogans, bizarre images, and snippets of their manifesto. You can find them parked at beaches. Usually it's amusing (did you know that the Pope and Ronald Reagan conspired to murder John Lennon?), and sometimes it's really disturbing: one mobile home had a blown-up photo of Cho Sung-Huei dual-wielding pistols on one side. I was able to catch that it said something about being "aware of God's wrath." Interesting to know that several of those poor victims were "totally committed to god" or "110% for the Lord," so that blows that little theory out of the water, doesn't it?

EB seems to be cut from the same cloth as those nutcases.

• dawg
    dawg

You mean nothing came of this? WHat a damn waste of reading... who was the wacko that made that website? Idiot! I was hoping to come home to find Bethel under siege by the FBI

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

The site's been updated a couple of times. Still not sure if there really is anything to this: http://evenbethel.tripod.com/

• eclipse
    eclipse

Ok, that was really hard to follow...

and from the way the person was speaking,

I would venture to guess that they are the VICTIM speaking about themselves in the third person.

Just a guess.

• Hoping4Change
    Hoping4Change

This has been updated a few times since this thread began, so ... bttt for any who may wish to 'attempt' to follow what is at this website.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit