High Ranking JWs removed from ministry?

by jimbo 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jimbo
    jimbo

A freind that listens to SRN (Salem Radio News Network) said she heard a news blurb today about several high ranking JWs being removed over sex scandal. Any one else heard anything??? She indicated Brooklyn Ny as the location.

She is not someone to make this up but I cannot find anything from their news desk. The news desk person said some afilliates vary in their news content.

I think she was listening to satellite radio.

jimbo

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Im not sure,but please keep us updated on this.

• greendawn
    greendawn

It's not incredible since in the past, two members of the GB were involved in a similar situation. I suspect for a long time that the soft policy on pedos may be due to senior members in Brooklyn being sympathetic towards it, the two witness rule and the self policing of pedophiles is like giving them the green light.

• minimus
    minimus

CBS has something online with a JW, Heidi Meyer, who was molested by a "brother". Bill Bowen is on with her lawyer discussing it.

• Dogpatch
  • twinflame2
    twinflame2

That site was hard to read and it didn't make a lot of sense to me.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I had the same thought. I couldn't tell which side of the mouth he was blogging from.

Jeff

• Arthur
    Arthur

garybuss has contacts in Bethel. If this is really true, I'm sure he would be able to verify it. You could bump this thread once in a while, or PM garybuss and ask him if he knows anything.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

could be this:

http://evenbethel.tripod.com/

Randy

I love these deluded kooks who have this Divine Mission to rid the org of filth. Sorry, super-dubs--filth is built right into it. What are you going to do? The same thing happened inside the Moonies.

• Warlock
    Warlock

I don't know what that person was getting at, either.

Warlock

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit