Great idea for a billboard

by Heather 10 Replies latest social humour

• Heather
    Heather

The Kingdumb hall here in my area is right on a huge street with lots of traffic. There is an empty lot to one side with a billboard that can be seen from the street. if you are driving one way the bullboard is actually seen right in front of the KH....I wonder what it would take to advertise on the one side...its could say something like "Are you the victim, or do you know victums of sexual child abuse?" "You can find help to cope through Silent lambs"

I can just picture this right there in plain view next to the kingdom hall where everyone can see.......if you could put something on the billboard what would you have it say?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

DONT DRINK THE KOOLAID!

• Heather
    Heather

no takers?

• horrible life
    horrible life

This is Horrible Life's daughter. Mom wants me to type for her, and make her pictures. She still isn't doing well. But she can't stay away from here long.

Her idea is to have a billboard, that is renewable. It would cost too much, for the image to change, but you could have an electronic message embedded in the middle of the billboard, that could easily be changed.

Top 100 Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses are Wrong...........

alt

BE SMART. INVESTIGATE WHAT YOU BELIEVE.

or

Top 100 Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses are Wrong...........

alt

or

Top 100 Reasons Jehovah's Witnesses are WRONG.........

alt

• Heather
    Heather

i want to get a picture of the billboard tomorrow and maybe those who are better with photo shop then I am can help make this fun for everyone. i'm actually curious how much it costs to use one of those billboards. Thia one is small and is only about 5 feet off the ground or so. Like I said when you see the board you see the kH. I was thinking something a little more subtle but that would get peoples attention....

Horrible life those ones that your mom thought of are are great...I hope she rests and feels well enough to join us here again soon.

• SacrificialLoon
    SacrificialLoon

TUPPERWARE YARD SALE!!!!
    ONE DAY ONLY!!!!
    666 Babylon Rd.

• sosad
    sosad

i don't know the exact wording or publication but what about the quote about researching your religious beliefs and not being afraid to do so- then one line at the bottom with www.sixscreens.com

billboards are very inexpensive (in Canada anyway) - i'd send you my $50 - probably x10 more people would get you at least six weeks!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I like the idea of a big nice, "classy" sign (8'x6' or so) neon or ?,,maybe setup on the back of very nice truck parked in a great location by assembly halls/stadiums during district assemblies. Of course, someone would have to be there (to protect the sign), perhaps a city permit would have to be acquired. Standing there with just a little sign that not many could read wouldn't be my style.

What would good signs say:

For JWs: www.Freeminds.com or Blood Fractions? www.ajwrb.org or JW children: www.silentlambs.com

• DeViL DriVeR 76
    DeViL DriVeR 76

Unfortunately most would not know what silent lambs are. I was in my moms house just today and mentioned the WTS settled quite a few sexual abuse cases and she nevber even heard of it. Thw WTS does it's best to mask what they do if you want to put a billboard there that would make an impact it would have to blatently state where you can find info on all of the abuse thats going on in their organization. SOmething like "Just got fingered?, feel they wont believe you? Feel alone? http://www.silentlambs.org meet thousands of others just like you.

Worst part is even if they did check it and questioned their elders the WTS would quickly come up with manditory statements that had to be read at meetings saying this is the work of satan. Just today I told my mom i read an article in Forbes of all places and she still doesnt believe me stating its the work of apostates! LMAO forbes are JW apostates yeah ok. Anyway for those who want concrete proof from a non biased organization proving of the molestation lawsuits here you go

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/ap/2007/05/10/ap3709733.html

• Heather
    Heather

I feel your pain divel driver. Anytime i mention to my mom that I've read something concerning jW's...she always asks me why i'm reading apostate literature and then she doesn't talk to me for a while. (sigh)....thanks for the great sugestions. i'll post the pic tomorrow

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit