More help needed... if you can! (for FHN)

by bebu 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    Good Girl or Bad Girl?
    ...Now, if only one of us had connections in Grand Rapids area... I used to live there a LONG time ago, so I am disconnected from folks I knew. A person who can volunteer some time to babysit a few nights or clean house would be ideal. Anyone know of such a person...? (Any apostates out there in GR?)

Where is Jourles located? He is in Michigan, I think; perhaps if you PM'd him, Bebu, he'd know of some connections?

I used to know a few JW's, but I have no idea what any of them are up to and lost touch a long time ago...

• bebu
    bebu

BTTT, and if anyone knows of a kind/potentially available person who is in the Grand Rapids area, pm me please!

bebu

• Mary
    Mary

OK, I use Paypal for shopping on eBay and Amazon.....FHN gave me her email address but how exactly do I transfer the funds?

• Mary
    Mary

Never mind.....I figured it out.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

OK, I use Paypal for shopping on eBay and Amazon.....FHN gave me her email address but how exactly do I transfer the funds?

Go to www.paypal.com

Go to SEND MONEY (on the top menu)

Put her email in the send to email address (her email address is also her PayPal account address)

Use your bank card or send it using your PayPal account.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Mary,

Just log on Paypal, click "payment," you will be asked for the e-mail address: the funds will be debited from either your PayPal account or your credit card. Simpler than I thought.

Edit: too late...

• Es
    Es

Bebu you have a pm

Thanks

Es

• bebu
    bebu

Es, YOU finally got a pm back.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand: BTTT!!

("Back to the top", for those who wonder.)

bebu

• Mulan
    Mulan

I use paypal everyday in my business, receiving money and sending. I've used it for about 7 or 8 years with no trouble EVER.

So easy and very safe. I can't imagine why anyone is leery of it. All you need is her email address. Waiting for her email address to arrive by PM.

• bebu
    bebu

(Mulan, I've never had any problems with Paypal either. It certainly helps in situations like this, too.)

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit