Circuit & District Overseers are lazy, busybodies, and shouldn't eat!

by lawrence 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• lawrence
    lawrence

Paul wrote to the Thessalonians about people who congregations shouldn't feed (not even leftovers) - let the nasty bums, and their uppity nasty wives starve....

For even when we were with you, we commanded you this: "If anyone will not work, neither let him eat." 3:11 For we hear of some who walk among you in rebellion, who don't work at all, but are busybodies. 3:12 Now those who are that way, we command and exhort in the Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is why I call them hounder-hounders and hounder-hounder-hounders. After all, they only enforce the rules passed down by the Watchtower Society and would be largely unnecessary if the Tower would simplify the rules. There is only one that really is needed, and that is not open to interpretation. Either something is initiatory force, threat, or fraud--or it isn't. And with just this one rule, there is no need to have someone looking at them every second to make sure that other stupid rules (like the white shirt) are being followed.

Also, what value are these people creating? All they do is go from congregation to congregation, working (if you call promoting a scam "work") in the misery all day, every day. They spread the messages from the Governing Body to the congregations. They answer and transmit any correspondence from the hounders to and from the Society. But they do nothing that would benefit society at large in any way.

In fact, they take the lead in initiating fraud against the public. Why? They keep telling us that Armageddon is coming soon. How soon? They tried 1914, and it busted. They tried 1915 then, and that busted too. So they tried 1918, 1920, 1925, and 1941. All busted. They tried 1975, and that was another bust (just ask Danny Haszard about that one!) They insinuated, less directly, 1984 and 1994. They then had to take back the generation doctrine in 1995. And now they are implicitly telling us that Armageddon will be sometime in 2007 (they started that scam last summer and are continuing it even now). Another bust.

Do people suffer? Or is this just non-creation of value? As before, look at Danny Haszard. He has his own Web site (www.dannyhaszard.com ), plus an account on this forum. And from the posts on this forum, he is not that pleased with what they did to his health and financial condition. And children lose college education, quit high school to pioneer, forgo marriage, forgo normal lives, get physically and sexually molested in the congregations and then silenced, and people live on food stamps so they can pioneer. All of which lessens the value that they can create for and from society.

Yes, by this definition of work, the hounder-hounder shouldn't be allowed to eat. After all, he does no work that is work and produces negative value for society. Perhaps these humanoids are unnecessary after all, unless they find productive work.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Yes Wizard! They add no value. They promote the scam, and ruin lives as they go from congo to congo. I too was there in 1975, as a matter of fact, just up the road from Danny Hazard. Let us never forget who these people (COs and DOs) are - Anti Christs.

• minimus
    minimus

COs and DOs have a pretty cushy life, if you ask me. Esp. DOs.

• lawrence
    lawrence

Howdy Minimus! Yes, a cushy life as demi-gods, barking the manure from the publishing house. Henchmen and b.s. artists with their obedient slaves (wives) in tow.

• Borgia
    Borgia

I just received an email from a friend who is told by the CO to stop wallclimbing (approx 60 - 90 foot high)(toperope, secured) for if he does not stop this extreme sport he will be discarded as an MS.

Really: busy with business not of their own. Hanging around with nothing to do......

I second that they should not eat as well.....No CO in my kitchen anymore!

Cheers

Borgia

• ninja
    ninja

I always thought it must be difficult being a CO....you're trying to project an image of piety when all the while...they are leaving nasty smells in the toilets of all they stay with....do you think they carry their own theocratic air fresheners after doing a big un in brother hospitable's bathroom

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I always thought it must be difficult being a CO....you're trying to project an image of piety when all the while...they are leaving nasty smells in the toilets of all they stay with....do you think they carry their own theocratic air fresheners after doing a big un in brother hospitable's bathroom

I thought their shite smelled of roses. Who knew?

• Open mind
    Open mind

I've never known a lazy CO. They perform an invaluable service to the Borg in helping keep it alive. Misguided for sure, but I don't envy their life. Imagine if you did happen to start to "awaken" to the troof if you were a CO in your 60s or 70s. Can you spell S - C - R - E - W - E - D ???

I've known COs who were condescending power-hungry @$$holes and some who were the salt of the earth. I can't help but think of the poster "Maximus" when I think of a man of integrity. I believe he was either a CO or DO who finally found the "truth about the troof".

Anyone know what happened to him?

Open Mind

• snowbird
    snowbird

bttt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit