rude people at the door

by BR25 11 Replies latest jw friends

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

one day i'm ripping the crap out of a few of my old wt study conductors. about 1975 etc. at the bus stop. some Pentecostal bus driver pulls up gets out and joins in. I was killing them all alone . but this guy was better than me. he pulled out his bible, and had the jw's fumbling all over every verse. it was a tag team effort. this Pentecostal knew about the blood issue, and ripped them a new ass. and i just kept egging this guy on with my knowledge of the wt teachings. i have noticed if you confront jw's at busy train stations, bus stops etc. many times some christian from what ever demonation will step up and join in . and now the jw's will have a 2 front battle. which totally throws them off. as i allways tell jw's . don't stand on the corner if you can't back up what you preach. they always get mad. walk away or say they are going to call the police. john

• IsaacJS2
    IsaacJS2

I once met a woman who didn't come to her door, but opened her window as we were coming up her steps and leaned out to tell us, "No thanks. We aren't interested. Please leave."

It seems funny to me now, though. We probably deserved it, to some extent.

There was one Elder--one of the few decent ones I had met at my congregation--who would tell people like her, "Okay. We'll just keep your Publisher's Clearinghouse Check for ourselves."

I wish he would have been there. Might have made for a better story.

IsaacJ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit