Jerry Falwell dead

by needproof 20 Replies latest jw friends

• needproof
    needproof

All together now : dum dum dum , another one bites the dust! dum dum dum, another one bites the dust!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

This will be on TV for days, we all know the media routine.

purps

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

I was watching the noon news and they mentioned Falwell was dead and I said to my wife, "Yep, the Lard needed him more than we did. Praise the Lawd ! Thank ya', Jebus !"

I thought it was over, THEN...ABC NEWS BROKE INTO MY WEATHER REPORT WITH..."A SPECIAL BULLETON"! REV. FALWELL IS STILL DEAD !

Jesus H. Christ ! I thought he woke up and died again. THAT would have been news worthy of breaking in to the weather.

*sheesh* We're gonna have to listen to his spiritual life story for weeks now. His followers should be happy for him...he's "ascended", right ?

• Rooster
    Rooster
    I was watching the noon news and they mentioned Falwell was dead and I said to my wife, "Yep, the Lard needed him more than we did. Praise the Lawd ! Thank ya', Jebus !"

I thought it was over, THEN...ABC NEWS BROKE INTO MY WEATHER REPORT WITH..."A SPECIAL BULLETON"! REV. FALWELL IS STILL DEAD !

Jesus H. Christ ! I thought he woke up and died again. THAT would have been news worthy of breaking in to the weather.

*sheesh* We're gonna have to listen to his spiritual life story for weeks now. His followers should be happy for him...he's "ascended", right ?

alt

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

I just heard the news on CNN and this has made my day....The only thing is those kooks probably have another AH to take his place. Today I am doing a happy dance.

Will

• mouthy
    mouthy

Why dont we leave him to the LORD!!!Maybe he did good in his life..
    Think of the family !!!!
    I Did not agree with all his ways,but not many agree with mine either ,
    Just my 2 cents

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

He was a crackpot detatched from realtiy. He blamed 911 on gays and homosexuals.

He was also a fat racist.

And against labor unions.

The man was a faccist pig and used mythical stories to keep the working man in line for the ruling class. Ding dong the witch is dead.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jerry_Falwell

• needproof
    needproof

Well said Jag, good riddance to bad rubbish.

• voltaire
    voltaire

Jaguarbass,

I was very offended at your remarks about Jerry Falwell. "A fat racist?" Portly, perhaps. Give the guy a break;)

• XJW4EVR
    XJW4EVR

I guess being "open-minded" means that you have the liberty to enjoy someone else's misfortune. No thanks!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit