All you ex-military, check it out...

by troucul 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Frankie...now I hope you took the time to see that the humper is a US Army Combat Medic. He saves lives. If he was in Iraq, he would be saving both American and Iraqi lives.

• The Humper
    The Humper
    Have you read the book "1984" by G. Orwell?

no i have not but while i was out in the field doing some training, one of the guys was reading it and i do plan on buying it when i return to the states. (book selection in korea sucks)

and yes i am a Medic, my job is to save not only Soldiers lives but also Iraqi's lives, whether or not they were just shooting at me and my buddies. and i knew what i was signing up for when i joined, knowing that i would be trained to kill others, without question. its either they die or i die because they want me dead. i want to get home so of course im going to try and kill the enemy, its part of my job. its not brainwashing, its a job and we train enough so that it becomes instinct.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hump,

i want to get home so of course im going to try and kill the enemy, its part of my job. its not brainwashing, its a job and we train enough so that it becomes instinct.

I realize that brainwashing is really not an acurate term, so when you say you were: "train enough so that it becomes instinct." do you consider this indoctrination? and do you ever have doubts about your mission? as the the rightness or wrongness of it.

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Hump,

i want to get home so of course im going to try and kill the enemy, its part of my job. its not brainwashing, its a job and we train enough so that it becomes instinct.

I realize that brainwashing is really not an acurate term, so when you say you were: "train enough so that it becomes instinct." do you consider this indoctrination? and do you ever have doubts about your mission? as the the rightness or wrongness of it.

When NBA ballplayers run drills and train by coordinating offense and defensive schemes you would call that "training". Dribble with the left hand, dribble with the right hand, pick and roll, etc....When you practice day after day after day, after a while it becomes instinct.

Do you consider it "indoctination" when NBA players train?

Frankie....give it up

• troucul
    troucul

This is referred to as "muscle memory". I got your indoctrination

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit