All you ex-military, check it out...

by troucul 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Ok so they don't use the same tactics as religion to indoctrinate, but they do use mind control tecniques to get one to march to the same beat and do what ever killing the government wants them to do. Hardly honorable if you ask me.

You have absolutely no idea how soldiers are trained!!!

• poppers
    poppers

Semper Fi - Corporal, USMC, 1969-1972 - it's true, once a Marine always a Marine.

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am a proud mom of a Marine!!!! Wouldn't it be great to not have a military?!!! We wouldn't have to worry about anything then!! Oh, that's right, we're not in heaven yet!!! Support our troops and vets!!!

• restrangled
    restrangled

Troucul,

First of all thank you for your service. I am no war veteran but am in awe of those who put their lives on the line.

My uncle was a Marine during WWII and was wounded during the invasion of the Island of Pelielu. When he wrote back to his family of JW's he could not reveal where he was going. So he started each paragraph with one letter spelling out the Island. One of his sisters figured it out. 12,000 men died there within the span of 3 months. He survived to raise 3 sons who all became Marines. Those 3 boys died due to complications of Agent Orange after the Vietnam War.

My uncle, the oldest, was never patted on the back or thanked for his efforts by our JW family. He was considered the "black sheep." and just barely tolerated. His younger brothers who went to prison for refusing to serve were highly revered.

My great great grandfather served along side Sherman in the civil war. We have a picture of him in his uniform along with his rifle which is almost as tall as he was. Strangely, the family was quite proud of that!

r.

• troucul
    troucul

Restrangled-That's one thing that lured me to enlist, a strong family history. Civil war, WWI and II, Desert storm. Though knowing what I know now, I'd try to lure my sons AWAY from doing the same. By the way, I have great respect for you jarheads. But I wouldn't give a bean to be a fancy-pants marine... Rock of the Marne!!!

• The Humper
    The Humper
    mind control tecniques to get one to march to the same beat and do what ever killing the government wants them to do.

so i guess the marching bands at all the different colleges are under mind control to march at the same beat.

It's called marching

v. marched, march·ing, march·es

To walk steadily and rhythmically forward in step with others.

A Soldiers job is to kill, regardless of feelings or emotions, and to follow orders. We are given the right to not follow an order that is immoral or illegal.

U.S. Army Combat Medic
    2ID, 1HBCT, 302BSB, C co
    Camp Casey, S. Korea

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hump,

A Soldiers job is to kill, regardless of feelings or emotions, and to follow orders. We are given the right to not follow an order that is immoral or illegal.

U.S. Army Combat Medic
    2ID, 1HBCT, 302BSB, C co
    Camp Casey, S. Korea

Have you read the book "1984" by G. Orwell?

• Who are you?
    Who are you?

Have you read the book "1984" by G. Orwell?

Frankie...do you still live in 1984? Just bustin' chops....

• DJK
    DJK

To all soldiers past and present, Thank you! God bless the USA.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

WAY,

Frankie...do you still live in 1984? Just bustin' chops....

No, I live just a few microseconds past the "Now". I suppose if my brain was a about 20+ light years wide i might be living in 1984.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit