Sixteen Child Sex Abuse Lawsuits against Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Settled

by Dogpatch 166 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Junction-Guy..Yes..I thought it was about 29,000,untill I watched the interview..J.R.Brown admitted to 27,000 pediphiles on National Television...OUTLAW

• Dark Knight
    Dark Knight

Seriously, Why isn't the FBI already investigating this?

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Do you think the fact that the woman who sued the Watchtower not so long ago and achieved a partial victory (I think) but got awarded $500 costs AGAINST her could have had something to do with the decision to take the money?

Why would the Society settle for millions if in a previous decision the claimant got no money and was ordered to pay the Society costs?

What is the difference betwen these cases? The database ruling?

The key to the Society's humiliation seems to be accessing the database. What are the chances of this happening? What is the likelihood that more claimants will come forward now and sue them also? There must surely be many hundreds out there just champing at the bit with this news. Are there any cases in the pipeline or has this settlement cleared them all out?

Would love it if someone could post a summary of where things are at legally with this issue?

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Outlaw, on which TV program did JR Brown admit this, and what date was it aired?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Junction-Guy..Yes..I thought it was about 29,000,untill I watched the interview..J.R.Brown admitted to 27,000 pediphiles on National Television...OUTLAW
    Outlaw, on which TV program did JR Brown admit this, and what date was it aired

ditto query, I did an index keyword search J.R. Brown Watchtower 27,000 pedophile and couldn't locate

• reneef
    reneef

This is the start of good news indeed. The damage is already done, but watchtower gets hit in the pocketbook.

I think mad should be allowed to continue to make a jerk out of himself.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

news017.jpg

That pic up on danny's stable server pass around

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Junction-Guy..And..DannyHazzard.....The name of the program was "DateLine" if I remember correctly..This would be a few years ago when "Silent Lambs" was making major TV Magazine News in different countrys.....Bill Bowen of Silent Lambs could probably help you find the info,as the story was about what he was doing..Or..Try Randy Watters/DogPatch.He may have the info somewhere...OUTLAW

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Junction-Guy..And..DannyHazzard.....The name of the program was "DateLine" if I remember correctly..This would be a few years ago when "Silent Lambs" was making major TV Magazine News in different countrys.....Bill Bowen of Silent Lambs could probably help you find the info,as the story was about what he was doing..Or..Try Randy Watters/DogPatch.He may have the info somewhere...OUTLAW

Update~ I received afirmation of your info OUTLAW and waiting for links

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

vnr_jrb.jpg In the summer of 2002 JR Brown admitted in a private letter to the BBC that the pedophile database exists. When the issue was pressed as to the accuracy of the amount silentlambs published three months earlier he stated, “It is not meaningful to focus on the actual number...” While he did deny the figure quoted by silentlambs as false he refused to provide an actual number to clarify our error . We will be glad to amend our figure when Watchtower presents factual numbers. Also as noted in the silentlambs original report we include Canada and Europe in our figures while JR Brown carefully only focused on USA numbers. Could this be theocratic warfare?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit