So they disfellowshipped me

by Thinking of Leaving 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Congratulations, though it is a bitter sweet time.

I called all my d/f friends when I was d/f just to see how they were all going and have renewed a few good friendships, so your friends call could be harmless. I would speak to him at least to find out what he wants, it could be interesting.

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Maybe he wants to tell YOU about JWD!

• horrible life
    horrible life

Kitten Whiskers

Maybe he wants to tell YOU about JWD!

Thats exactly what I thought! I can picture him reading this tomorrow, and thinking, I wonder if that is.........

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

for those of you who don't know I was DF for immorality, I didn't have intercourse but commited other "immoral" acts...I never went into details with the elders as to what I did and didn't do, I just told them I committed fornication (never told them I didn't have intercourse), anyhow I never met with their JC and never got into details about my personal life. It was never any of their business anyhow and I wanted them to DF me, I wanted to be free to live my life the way I choose, without feeling any guilt.

So I spoke with that DF "brother" this morning, it was so important that he called yesterday three times and when I didn't return his calls, he called this morning, very early, to make sure he got meapparently he heard from his sister (a self righteous Pioneer "sister" who is VERY gossipy that I am DF and he wanted to take the opportunity to encourage me, he said he wanted to tell me not to wait too long before coming backI told him straight out that I don't need encouragement and I won't be coming back anytime soon, so not to bother calling me, he said oh well you have my number if you change your mind, yeah whatever!!!

• Gayle
    Gayle

Yes, that DF "brother" encouraging to come back to the organization,,& sure, he wants to help you(blah-blah),,he's sound totally messed up!! Wouldn't trust him at all! He has "forked-tongue."

• Brigid
    Brigid

Dear TOL (better known as Done Gone!)

Congratulations

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

A DF-JW is encourageing you to get back to the Kingdom Hall???..Bwa-ha-ha-ha!.....Translation:"Take my advise!..I`m not useing it!"..LOL!!...OUTLAW

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

Yeah I found that strange too, I think he's very nosy and just wants to find out why, imagine he hardly goes to meetings and wants to encourage ME ahhahaha, sounds like he needs more encouragement than I do. He better not call me again.

• ex-nj-jw
    ex-nj-jw

TOL,

Congrats!!!!

Tell the DF'd guy to go fly a kite!!!

nj

• mouthy
    mouthy

He better not call me again.But if he does. Give him this http://exwitnessgrace.homestead.com/free.HTML
    He may be hurting badly -He still thinks it is the truth & he isnt worthy enough for it. But felt you were .Dont judge him to quickly... I am so happy your free God bless

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit