So they disfellowshipped me

by Thinking of Leaving 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• Thinking of Leaving
    Thinking of Leaving

last Wednesday nightthey announced it

get this though, a DF "brother" called the house today looking for me, he told my mom that he wanted to talk to me about something he heard last week, she told him I'm at work today and he wanted my work number which my mother refused to give to him. I wonder what the heck he wants. Maybe he's looking for company/friends as he's DF himself or maybe he's looking for a girlfriendlol, I know he's still married to a JW and has two kids, but not sure why he was ever DF. I'm so curious as to what he wants. Interestingly, I always felt as if he had a liking for me even while married

well the good news is that now I know for certainty they announced it and I'm COMPLETELY free

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the free world, like tens of thousands of ex JWs that leave the cult each year. Hopefully you will adapt well to your new life.

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

try to get his telephone number and invite him to JWD, so he will not feel so lonely

• dedpoet
    dedpoet

Welcome to freedom ToL

• free2think
    free2think

Congratulations, enjoy your freedom from the borg.

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Congratulations Thinking of Leaving.

(You'll have to think of something else from now on )

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

Why not change your name from Thinking of Leaving to Thinking of averyniceguy?

• karnage
    karnage

A warm and hearty congratulations is in order. Now the rumors will fly around in the congregation as the others try to figure out why you were DF'ed in the first place.

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

he may just be wanting to hook up on the basis of knowing you and hearing you are df.

i think most of us here would do likewise if we heard of someone we knew being df.

so welcome

whats your story

• owenfieldreams
    owenfieldreams

If you don't mind me asking, on what grounds were you df'ed?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit