How do you deal with these Witness people?

by kevin221 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Kevin,
    Again, I am sorry for your loss. I felt love whenever I talked to Jon on this board. I remember when Jon called his father about a month ago and he posted what was said, my heart just was sick. I feel nothing but hate for his father. What a jackass! As always, I want to lend my support. I have spent the day thinking about you and Jon. The more I write the harder it is to think, sorry, I just don't have the words to express myself.

• Mickey67214
    Mickey67214

Dear Sweet Kevin, I do sent my regards and I am so sorry. I happen to understand what You are going through. Just receintly I had put my grandmother into a home. And My family and I had just emptied her house and My Aunt had pulled the same thing about my grandmothers things. and Had also taken thing's that wherent heres. I wish you the best of luck. I know little of the JW religion But Find it differently interesting. I would go for the restraining order for you. Jess

• Mommie Dark
    Mommie Dark

Kevin, I'm so sorry you had to have this jerk intrude on your grief.

This sort of greedy behavior is unfortunately a hallmark of JW thinking. They tend to view former JWs as 'walking dead people' who don't deserve respect. My dear eldest sister is dying of cancer; our JW sister (the smegging bitch) has been sniffing around ever since Sis was declared terminal. She actually tried on a pair of Sissy's new shoes and said 'well, let me give you something for these.' Sissy said 'hey I'm not dead yet!' Brenda wasn't even graceful enough to look embarrassed. Sis says Brenda is hangin around waiting to see what she can get. She's got a surprise coming when she sees the lump o' coal SantySis is willing to her, the rotten twat...

Don't let your anger lead you to assault this creep; he's definitely NOT worth the hassle it would get you. Don't hesitate to take whatever legal action you can though. Remember that he views you as dead meat; think of him as a maggot and don't expend more energy on him than you would on flyblow. Swat! he's history!

My sincere condolences on your loss. Jon was a sweetie and he will be missed by us all.

• kevin221
    kevin221

Well this has been an eventful day. I went to the police station to find out how to get a restraining order and got a huge suprise. Jons Dad had already filed a restraining order against ME!! He told the police that I had theatened to harm him, can you beleive this shit? I went ahead and filed the neccesary paperwork because my lawyer advised me to but this is just too way over the top for me.

I'm going to hurt this man. He is the most vile person I have ever seen in my life. Jon told me his family and especially his father was very well respected in the Jehovah Witness church. How in the hell is that possible? These people make no sense to me at all, are they seriously mental or what? Sorry to unload here but none of my friends have had any experience with these people and I don't know where else to turn with this.

Love to all,
    Kevin

• wannahelp
    wannahelp

Hi Kevin,

I'm sorry to hear what Jon's father did..

I take back all the stuff I said earlier..

Use every means at your disposal (legal) to rid yourself from this person.. He obviously is not in any way trying to help you, or even make a half-hearted attempt to pretend to care about the fact his son just passed away.

In their own words, he's a bad association... Use the law to rid yourself of him..

Sorry for your loss, and my thoughts and prayers are with you

• Ranchette
    Ranchette

Kevin

That's crazy of him!

You have no reason to come any where near him unless he trespasses
    on your property again.
    Dueling restraining orders will hopefully buy you the time to get that will declared legal.

Keep us up to date and feel free to vent all you want.

Ranchette

• nelly136
    nelly136

dont let the anger get in the way, you gotta deal with him legally
    even if he is being an outsized arsehole, seems he could be deliberately trying to wind you up to cause you grief, he cant hurt jj anymore so as you were the love of his sons life he's taking it out on you, as he's filed a restraining order he will have no reason to step foot anywhere near your property again surely? file one too and make double sure, cover yourself legally to keep him away,
    and dont forget theres always someone about here if you need to vent
    luv deb x

edited for spelling mistake

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Kevin, I am sorry you are having to deal with all this right now, but what you said about Jons father reminded me of what a witness once said in field service.

For one, she never had anything to do with "worldy" people, but she was talking about the houses she would have to chose from after this "system of things" was done away with. Most of them are greedy and out for what they can get.

Lilacs

"I don't want someone in my life I can live with, I want someone in my life I can't live without."

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Kevin,

I so want to help you put a dent in this bastard. This is the last thing you need.

I wanted to write a poem for you, but my brain hasn't been up to it. so, here is one that I wrote for myself...

I always had wanted my wife to read it in the event of my death, and it may be how you feel about Jon. If I offend you, I'm sorry in advance. Take care of yourself, and remember, Jon's dad is one man among billions, he's just a worthless fly-speck....real humans know what matters.

-------------------------
    Your life was
    a silent, dancing moon
    in a flickering light.
    --------------------------

Ashitaka

• mustang
    mustang

Kevin,

I'm 10 steps beyond being in a hurry and only read the top of the post, yours.

I'll relate a story when I have time.

For now, PHOTOGRAPH EVERYTHING, VIDEO-TAPE IT, DOCUMENT IT W/ WITNESSES & GET A LAWYER. You did the right thing calling the Police. They usually pride themselves in being honest, but they can justify really unusual acts to themselves.

Take the precautions.

Mustang

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit