Bilderberg Group - Conspiracy theory or a scary reality? (NWO)

by zagor 71 Replies latest social current

• needproof
    needproof

Hi Abbagail,

I know of a similar website - www.torrentz.com!

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hello Hello needproof! Thank you! I enjoy finding fellow comrades/believers as well (believe me, lol, as it seems sometimes they are far and few between, esp. around these parts).

Hey, that is a fantastic photo, huge "telling" headline and pic of Tony Blair in The Guardian. Thanks for that, it's a keeper, too. "And you will see signs in the sun and the moon and the stars and in the headlines..." ;-)

-----------------------

And the article about Brown, well, what can we say, eh? It's totally "in our face"! I must have missed that article in January as I don't really remember it, so thanks!

Gordon Brown, due to take over the Labour party when Blair steps down, wants a 'New World Order'

"The hypocrite with his mouth destroys his neighbor, But through knowledge the righteous will be delivered." -- Proverbs 11:9 (lookie there, a 911 in reverse, which goes nicely with the first half of this proverb).

-------------------------

Are you across the pond? I don't know which place is worse, the UK with its millions of "all seeing eye" cameras everywhere, or over here where the shoe could drop any time... just waiting for the next big disaster to give them their "excuse" to declare martial law and dissolve the Constitution and instill all the Executive Orders Bush has backed up and "ready to go"... btw, that reminds me I saw a new DVD about that the other day...

------------------

DEATH Of The United States Constitution - DVD - $24.99
    http://cuttingedge.org/detail.cfm?ID=1430

Author, Michael Connor, informs you about new and existing laws that are now the law of the land -- laws that are unconstitutional! But, these dictatorial laws now give law enforcement the power to break-in arrest you, without a Miranda warning, no phone call, they don't even have to tell your loved ones you are arrested or where they have taken you. You can be tortured even to death and your family can be tortured in front of you.

Sounds unbelievable? Come and let Mike show you the very text from the law that makes it all possible. Some of the topics that he will be covering:

# 9/11 - building blocks of a dictatorship
    # Key Provisions of Patriot 2
    # H.R. 6166 / S. 3930 Military Commissions Act Legalized torture of American citizens
    # The truth behind the War in Iraq
    # War in Iran - coming soon to a TV near you

2 hours, 40 minutes

-----------------------------

And on that same subject, I am reminded of this quote (I love quotes out of their own mouths!) :

NEWS BRIEF: "Gen. Franks Doubts Constitution Will Survive WMD Attack", by NewsMax, 11/21/03
    "Gen. Tommy Franks says that if the United States is hit with a weapon of mass destruction that inflicts large casualties, the Constitution will likely be discarded in favor of a military form of government ... the former commander of the military’s Central Command warned that if terrorists succeeded in using a weapon of mass destruction (WMD) against the U.S. or one of our allies, it would likely have catastrophic consequences for our cherished republican form of government."

------------------------------

And, lastly, thanks for that tip about the DVD website. Fantastic! I'm looking for more really "inexpensive" DVDs to spread around. Can't wait to check it out!

/ag

• zagor
    zagor

Thank you guys, interesting points of view. What I do find remarkable is that leading figures of this world can gather on a single place and yet you don't hear even a whisper in mainstream media about it, as if everyone is afraid of being labeled a conspiracy theorist by talking about it, but not talking about it is exactly what creates this weird aurora around the group. And judging by the some of more credible reports Bilderberg members apparently see themselves in light very close to that of how conspiracy theorist are seeing them too. Weird!

I don't know what to think about it, and I'm conflicted because two people I admire for their work apparently also attended those meetings. I'm talking about late Peter Jennings and former US president Bill Clinton (yeah, yeah, you can think of him whatever you like but he was still the best what US had in years and possibly in years to come)

Anyway, here is another clip this time from History Channel Very interesting clip, do watch it.

• needproof
    needproof

Interesting comments, I will reply a little while later after I have sorted my stuff out. It's a nice bank holiday here in the UK. I hope this thread continues to grow.

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi zagor!

What I do find remarkable is that leading figures of this world can gather on a single place and yet you don't hear even a whisper in mainstream media about it...

I hate to have to discourage you any further, but THAT, TOO, is part of "the plan." Did you see this quote by Rockefeller in the Comments section at the Bilderberg video link you posted? (thanks for the link, btw):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXqj9epGEas

"We are grateful to THE WASHINGTON POST, THE NEW YORK TIMES, TIME Magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promise of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during those years. . . But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government, The supernational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries." - David Rockefeller at a 1991 Bilderberger meeting

It can't get more "plainer" than that. ;-)

-------------------------------

...as if everyone is afraid of being labeled a conspiracy theorist by talking about it, but not talking about it is exactly what creates this weird aurora around the group. And judging by the some of more credible reports, Bilderberg members apparently see themselves in light very close to that of how conspiracy theorist are seeing them too. Weird!

Agree, NOT talking about, nor exposing them allows them to keep their COMFY COZY "aura" around them, and solidifies their upper-crust "separateness" from the "common masses" (whom they feel are not intelligent enough to be able to run the world, etc.)

I've read there is ONE THING they fear, and that is an uprising of millions of people if the people really knew what is going on (frankly, I don't know why they would be afraid of that... they would just pull out the heavy artillery anyway).

-----------------------------

I don't know what to think about it, and I'm conflicted because two people I admire for their work apparently also attended those meetings. I'm talking about late Peter Jennings and former US president Bill Clinton (yeah, yeah, you can think of him whatever you like but he was still the best what US had in years and possibly in years to come).

OK, I'll resist comment on Bill Clinton, lol, but how about Hillary? ;-) j/k . And yes, Peter Jennings is a Bildy. Have you ever visited Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr.'s website? He has a book naming names of all these guys. I have that list somewhere...

-----------------------------------

Ah, found it...

The below is taken from the homepage of Robert Gaylon Ross, Sr., engineer, and author of Who's Who of the Elite: http://www.4rie.com/

[...]
    Members of the secret societies who bring us this "news" are:

Peter Jennings (BB),
    Dianne Sawyer (Director of CFR '98-99),
    Garrick Utley (Dir. of CFR '93-),
    Barbara Walters (CFR),
    George Will (TC),
    Lesley Stahl (CFR),
    Ed Bradley (CFR),
    Marvin Kalb (CFR),
    Dan Rather (CFR),
    Jesse Jackson (CFR),
    Bernard Kalb (CFR),
    Frank Sesno (CFR),
    Tom Brokaw (CFR),
    John Chancellor (CFR),
    Elizabeth Drew (CFR),
    Bill Moyers (BB),
    George Stephanopolos (BB, CFR),
    Michael Beschloss (CFR),
    and inducted in 2001-2002 - Paula Zahn (CFR).

Other prominent Elite in TV who are/were:

Roone Arledge (CFR),
    Laurence Tisch (CFR),
    Thomas Wyman (CFR),
    Thomas Murphy (CFR),
    David Brinkley (CFR),
    Carl Zelnick (CFR),
    Barbara Cochran (CFR),
    Roland Evans (CFR),
    Joan Richman (CFR),
    Joan Cooney (CFR),
    Wyatt Johnson (CFR, TC),
    Carl T. Rowan (TC),
    Jane Pfeiffer (CFR),
    Herbert Schlosser (CFR),
    Robert Frederick (CFR),
    Sharon Rockefeller (CFR), and
    Michael Eisner (CFR).

You can find out who else in the mainstream news media belong to the secret groups, BB (Bilderberg), CFR (Council of Foreign Relations) and TC (Trilateral Commission), in our first book, "Who's Who of the Elite".

Neither Sam Donaldson, nor Cokie Roberts (ABC's This Week, Sundays) were members of the CFR, so to make sure that they had control, the Elite replaced them with George Stephanopolos (BB, CFR). Now we see more members of the CFR on this show, such as Robin Wright (CFR) and George Will (TC).
    [...]

-------------------------------------------

Anyway, here is another clip this time from History Channel Very interesting clip, do watch it.

I did, thanks, it's only 3 minutes, very good and "compact." Is that David Icke? Who is the blond guy? He looks familiar. I missed it if they gave his name.

/ag

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I have a job interview to go on so don't have the time to give this thread the ridicule it deserves. At least there are a couple of sane voices. Some, however, seem to have learned nothing about the dangers of sub-moronic Biblical numerology or the standards of evidence that extraordinary claims should have. Such people are so caught up in their own end-times psycho drama they miss the obvious faults in what passes for their 'logic'.

Still, gave me a laugh...

• abbagail
    abbagail

Oh Abaddon, Abaddon... laugh away... and enjoy it while you can...

Your namesake gives away your allegiance, so who is surprised at your attitude?

Revelation 9:11 -- And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

/ag

• abbagail
    abbagail

Hi needproof, a bank holiday, sounds nice. Enjoy the day off.

It was a pleasure sharing thoughts w/you on this. Always happy to see what associated "stuff" you need to "sort out." ;-)

As for this thread growing, oh, once the roosters wake up (it's 6:20 AM here), I'm sure they'll be all over this thread with the usual mocking attitude... it's already started.

Going to visit your DVD link site now...

/ag

• Junction-Guy
    Junction-Guy

Just to clear something up, Ronald Reagan wasnt a Freemason.

• Terry
    Terry
    THEM: Adventures with Extremists

Them:THEM began as a book about different kinds of extremists, but after Ronson had got to know some enemies of western democracy - Islamic fundamentalists, neo-Nazis Ku Klux Klan - he found that they had one belief in common: that a tiny elite, which meets in secret, determines the course of global events.

Ronson's quest to locate these secret rulers of the world was both hazardous and hilarious. He was chased by men in dark glasses; he was unmasked as a Jew in the middle of a Jihad training camp; he was forced to listen to David Icke expound his theory that the world is controlled by 12-foot lizards; he witnessed international CEOs and politicians participate in a bizarre pagan ritual in the forests of Northern California. He also learned some alarming things about the looking-glass world of 'them' and 'us'. Were the extremists right? Or had he become one of THEM?

Read Jon's favourite review of the book by Brian Appleyard in the New Statesman.

Extracts
    David Icke
    Bohemian Grove
    Bilderberg Group
    Omar Bakri Mohammedreal video (Starts 3 mins 30 secs in)
    The Secret Rulers of the World - Entire Chapter about Big Jim Tucker and the Bilderberg Group. (46 page .pdf)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit