Bilderberg Group - Conspiracy theory or a scary reality? (NWO)

by zagor 71 Replies latest social current

• zagor
    zagor

From time to time this new phenomenon hits the mainstream media, though usually it is below the radar and public scrutiny. For those not familiar with it Bilderberg is a group of most powerful and most influential leader who according to many conspiracy theorist rule the world and are according to them poised to introduce New World Order whatever that means to them.

Now I'm the first to dismiss these kinds of things, you know, usual freemasonry etc. stuff, but lately there is more and more of tantalizing clues in media. Last year there was an hour long program on history channel too if you ever get a chance to watch it. I have to warn you thought that this may sound like extreme JW stuff, the only trouble is it seem to have some credibility to it. Here are couple of videos, one from CNN and one from Dutch TV

CNN Video

Dutch TV video (with subtitles)

Do any of you follow this? And what do you think?

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

I am a believer. How can you not be?

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

I'm not sure what to believe about it zagor. Interesting topic. If you go missing, we'll know why. LOL!

Nvr

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's real. But, it's the ignorance, the fear of the unknown that is scaring the people who label it conspiracy. From my reading about the meetings, it's all about making the world work better, making arrangements between the various power blocks, a way to avoid costly confrontations/wars, also to plan actions w the purpose of removing otherwise unmovable obstacles. Also, it's a platform where ideas can be thrown out for consideration in a general, informal, nonbiding form. What's good for business is usually good for the world. That's not to say that all military actions are sanctioned/controled by the group. Individual powers can still take independent actions if they are potent enough.

S

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk

Thanks Satanus for giving me a new perspective, a logical one, on the subject.

Nvr

• abbagail
    abbagail

Q. Do any of you follow this?

A. Absolutely.

Q. And what do you think?

A. Just what you said next...

Q. Conspiracy theory or a scary reality?

A. Yes, BOTH. ;-)

Keep up with the homework, you'll grow to understand their definite, well-thought-out long-term plan, centuries-old plan. Tons of documented info out there out of their own mouths, they don't hide it anymore, it's all out in the open. Bush has a habit of dropping occult phrases when he speaks, "fire in the minds of men," "the angel rides the whirlwind," "new order of the ages," etc. He is on film saying all of these things.

-----------------

Genesis 3:22 -- Then the LORD God said, "Behold, the man has become like one of Us..."

The "religion" of the global elite secret societies is that they think they are "like god" and are destined to rule over the rest of us.

3:22 is the # of the Skull & Bones Society (Bush, Bush, Bush, Kerry, all members, etc). This #322 appears on their emblem directly under their skull and cross bones symbol. There are always exactly 322 members in this clandestine order.
    ----------------

Genesis 11:6 -- And the LORD said, "Indeed the people [are] one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them."

The global elite believe that last phrase, literally. The tower to the heavens was their plan then, it's still their plan now (worldwide domination).

11:6 is the "rotational twin" of 911

----------------

Revelation 9:11 -- And they had as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in Hebrew [is] Abaddon, but in Greek he has the name Apollyon.

The global elite plan all events according to their "sacred numbers." It's no accident.

9:11 is, well you know, 911: their "public outcoming," if you will.

And Reagan, 33rd degree mason, put nationwide "call 911" into place years before, for the "Emergency #" you call for "help."

----------------

They also believe that Adonai is the mean, hateful God, but that Lucifer is the "good god," the "star of the morning," and he is their god:

"To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. If Lucifer were not god, would Adonay (Jesus)... calumniate (spread false and harmful statements about) him?...Yes Lucifer is God..." - Albert Pike

The NWO is not a "benign benefit" for the world. Dream on. They create the "disasters" so they can step in and provide the "solutions" (problem-reaction-solution/Hegelian doctrine). The "solution" is always a trading off of liberty and personal freedom for so-called "peace and safety."

----------------

When they ignite WW3, it will last 13 weeks (=91 days). Then they will step in with their "solution": their "christ figure" who will negotiate peace with Israel and the Middle East, and the whole world will be suckered in by then, after the devastations of WW3.

#13 is the number of extreme rebellion against God's constituted authority (compare Gen. 14:4, the first time 13 was used in scripture). The Illuminists consider #13 to be a biggie # because it is the total of two other sacred #'s: '6' and '7'. #'6' is the occultic "Perfected Man", a person who has achieved "perfection" through occult rituals and self-effort. The # '7' represents "Perfection". Hence, 13 (6+7) represents a condition of the world known in occult circles as "Perfected Man Living In A Perfected World" (New World Order).

--------------

When their "christ man" signs the peace covenant, start counting, because the world will only have 3.5 years of relative "peace" under his "rule." This is the "Golden Age" of the secret societies. After 3.5 years the "false-christ" will turn on Israel and defile them and their newly-built temple and he will show his true colors. He will "sit in THE temple and declare that HE is god." He will also "turn" on the entire world. Hello Hitler II. Get ready for the remainiing 3.5 years of pure total hell on earth, the "great tribulation which has never occurred since the world's beginning until now, no, nor will ever occur again" ... "if those days were not cut short, no flesh would be saved..." etc.

-------------

The occult "plan of the ages" is the same thing as the "Mystery of Iniquity" which Paul wrote about. "We are not ignorant of Satan's designs," and the NWO-plan of the occult societies is exactly that, an operation of Satan, which is why "history repeats itself" (on purpose, Satan is not very original), and why the plan is able to proceed forward, century after century via these luciferian puppets on earth who really think THEY are the ANSWER to the world's problems. And, hey, the Lord is going to allow them exactly what they want, a short-lived opportunity to rule the world. Watch, Look, Listen, and see how good a job they do at it!

-------------

"History teaches us that man learns nothing from history."
    Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel (originator of the Hegelian Doctrine, mentioned above)

------------

Currently we are still in the "age of grace," the purpose of which is for all those who will, to "become reconciled to God, both Jew and Greek..." but this time frame will not last forever. Once the Holy Spirit stops "restraining" this "Mystery of Iniquity" from taking full reign, and the Holy Spirit is "taken out of the way," then the "Man of Lawlessness" and his occult society will fully engulf the earth. This is THEIR idea of a "New World Order" and the Lord is going to let them "have it their way" for a short time.

-----------

"IN PLAIN VIEW"

The Freemasons have a philosophy of "hiding in plain view." Theirs is an "open conspiracy." That means they'll talk about it openly but then deny or prevaricate if there is any heat. Their Luciferian power is rising before our eyes but if someone notices, he is attacked and called "paranoid."
    -- Henry Makow, Ph.D.; 1/12/07 http://www.savethemales.ca/

-----------

"The individual is handicapped by coming face-to-face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover, Former FBI director (1924-1972)

-----------

OK, that's enough for one sitting, lol.
    Hope this helps!
    Lots more to be read on the subject.
    /ag

"Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ." - Titus 2:13
    P.S. BTW, thanks for those Bilderberger links!

• needproof
    needproof

Whenever you see an individual or organization in the public, you have to understand that they are nowhere near the top. So people like Bush and Organizations like Bohemian Grove are just links in a huge chain, or rather, parts of the compartmentalized pyramid, which make it all up - but, at the very top, IMHO, are the hidden perpetrators. This is why I believe that the top of the pyramid is always represented in some benign way, such as on the back of the Dollar Bill.

• abbagail
    abbagail

I agree w/you, needproof, the "Top Dogs" stay very "hidden," to the point of being almost invisible. They let their peons lower on the food chain to do all the "stage acting" out in the open for the "public duping" of the masses.

"When we come into our kingdom, our orators will expound great problems which have turned humanity upside down in order to bring it, at the end, under our beneficent rule. Who will ever suspect, then, that all these peoples were stage-managed by us according to a political plan which no one has so much as guessed at in the course of many centuries?" ["The Protocols..." No. 13].

--------------------

So how do they keep their "lower peons" doing their bidding in the meantime?

Here's one who wouldn't play along...

"The very word "secrecy" is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and to secret proceedings. We decided long ago that the dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts far outweighed the dangers, which are cited to justify it." President John F. Kennedy, Address to newspaper publishers, April 27, 1961

...and we know what happened to him. :-(

/ag

• needproof
    needproof

Hi Abbagail,

it sure is nice to have this conversation. I have two snippets of news that you may find interesting, stuff that the media dwelt on for a short time but then nothing much was said. I hope you will understand where I am coming from here, 'Ordo ab Chao':

Both news reports are from Britain:

Gordon Brown, due to take over the Labour party when Blair steps down, wants a 'New World Order'

And Tony Blair wants to 're-order this world':

• abbagail
    abbagail

I forgot to mention, there's a website offering $1 DVDs on the subject of the NWO, for the purpose of helping people to become more aware of what is happening:

OneDollarDVDProject.com

http://www.onedollardvdproject.com

It's more of a "secular" site, so I don't necessarily agree with the "solutions" provided at the end of some of the videos, but the content/movies are very informative:

1 - DVD w/4 movies:

"Loose Change II" - re: 911 - a film by Dylan Avery (I had it backwards.)

"911 Eyewitness" - a film by NY resident, Rick Siegel, who witnessed it first-hand. Have you heard about the NINE helicopters that hovered around the WTC and did not rescue one single person? He has all of these in his film... Amazing.

"Terror Storm" - an Alex Jones film re: the history of government-sponsored terrorism.

"Road to Tyranny" - an Alex Jones film. One section of this movie will really get your goat. Jones is down in Texas outside of Bush's ranch in Crawford where an anti-war rally was beind held, and the poor local "red necks" absolutely refused to believe Bush could possibly have been part of 9/11. They were not happy campers when this idea was presented to them. Plus other info and news clips about the police state that is forming under our noses, etc.

-------------------

1- DVD w/2 movies:

"America: Freedom to Fascism" - an Aaron Russo film. I really liked this one, it's a hoot when Russo gets on film a discussion he had with a former commissioner of the IRS re: the legality of the IRS operation.

"Iraq for Sale: War Profiteers" - a Robert Greenwald film. This one will raise your BP! Grrrr! At the tail end of this movie Greenwald and his secretaries called and emailed each of the 'war companies' 37-38 times EACH over a two-month period asking them to be on camera to comment on the content of the film, but they either said NO, or they would never return their calls/emails. This was a good movie, names of the companies, interviews with former employees, and our soldiers in Iraq, their families, etc.

-------------------

1 - DVD w/2 movies:

"Innocents Betrayed" - re: the Right to Bear Arms, 2nd Amendment - news examples of other dictatorships over the past century or so, and how they always passsed gun laws prior to their takeover.

"Economic Hit Man"- I forget the guy's name. Very interesting what the job of "Economic Hit Men" is... They are sent into countries first, to try to manipulate the economy of that country. If they fail, then the "jackals" are sent in, assassins. If they fail, then the country gets bombed!

-------------------

1 - DVD w/2 movies:

"911 Mysteries" - another excellent 911 expose' . All three of these movies re: 911 are by different people, and even though some of the info overlaps, each has info the other doesn't. Fascinating newsclips, charts, diagrams, sound amplified to catch the numerous "explosions," etc. etc.

"Terror Storm" - same as above, an Alex Jones film re: the history of government-sponsored terrorism.

--------------------

1 - DVD w/1 movie:

"North American Union" - I haven't seen this one yet. It's new.

--------------------

1 - CD w/interview: Alex Jones and Pat Buchanan re: the Immigration fiasco going on.

-------------------

All items are $1 each: OneDollarDVDProject.com

I have no connection to this website whatsoever, only that I bought the DVDs to spread around to members of my large "sleeping" family, friends, etc.

/ag

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit