What kind of soaps do you like?

by averyniceguy 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Frequent_Fader_Miles
    Frequent_Fader_Miles

Deodorant soap is my favorite. Love Dial Body Wash as well.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Ivory

Castile

Fels Naphtha

Lava

CoCo

• dh
    dh

the bold and the beautiful & sunset beach

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

Brent - you're a fellow massage therapist, aren't you? I make my own soap, too, a lovely blend of oils that is good for my dry itchy skin, with lye and lavender essential oil. I love it, plus I can make a year's worth in a batch and handmade soap is a nice gift along with essential oils, hand-knit exfoliation glove, that sort of thing.

• BrentR
    BrentR

I get my oils from Best of Nature, they seem to carry almost every oil that is made along with the essential oils for adding fragrance. I even use my home made soap as shampoo also. Two hours of soapmaking is enough to last us for two years.

At our local grocery store one bar of castille soap is $3.99. $8 worth of olive oil and $2 of lye will make two dozen bars. The typical soap in the store is not soap by definition, it's solid detergent. It also has far too many chemicals for my taste.

• JH
    JH

Unscented for me

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Crabtree and Evelyn Rosewater Glycerin soap.....almost out of it.

alt

A friend of mine from London has kept me in soap for almost three years now. Marks and Spencer.....The Floral Collection. Lavender and Magnolia, Rosewater too!

I have almost used it all.........then I guess I will go back to Safeguard.

• hubert
    hubert
    It also has far too many chemicals for my taste.

You eat it???

Perhaps add some sugar?

Hubert

• BrentR
    BrentR

I may have to try that, maybe I won't get the Sh*&ts as bad to.

• onlycurious
    onlycurious

Men....how can you go from soap to sex? Geez....I tell ya.. lol

I like Bella Bars the absolute best. They are made of soy and are really good for the skin. I won't use anything else. Nope, not going back to regular soap.

You can check it out at www.ScentMe2Heaven.scent-team.com for these wonderful bath bars.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit