• sspo
    sspo

I never liked soap, i refuse to watch it

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

Check out this ad at the bottom of me page:

• Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit
    Pioneer Spit...oh, i mean Spirit

I believe that it was jehovah himself who sent that advertisement to me. thank you jehovah.

• nvrgnbk
    nvrgnbk
    I believe that it was jehovah himself who sent that advertisement to me. thank you jehovah.

Yes Pioneer Spit! I too have felt the presence of the holy spirit many times here on JWD!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Rainwater???? Don't ya know that there will never be a rainy day in the new system???

• averyniceguy
    averyniceguy

El, I am sure we will have rain in the new system! It makes things grow!

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

(stock JW answer)......Nah, Jehovah will provide.

• Tara
    Tara

I believe that it was jehovah himself who sent that advertisement to me. thank you jehovah. Hahahahahahaha. Too funny!

• Cellist
    Cellist

We use "Olivier" soap, handmade in Canada (New Brunswick). I just order online and it's here quite quickly. Recently we've found someone local who makes great goat milk soap.

Cellist

• BrentR
    BrentR

My wife and I make our own soap from lye and different types of oils. I have a very exotic blend I use for shaving soap that has avacado, palm kernel, coconut, vit E and evening primrose oils in it. Two years ago I made the original lard/lye soap. I made my own lye from filtering rainwater through hardwood ashes and rendered down the lard from a side of pork belly.

There is no comparison to commercial soap you get in the store.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit