How many JWs are still waiting to have children in the "new system"?

by truthsearcher 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I am a witness of the watchtower's deadly holocaust,i have peered into the abyss and seen their evil.

The watchtower 1990 convention ordered the rank & file NOT to have children as the 'great tribulation' is at hand.Remember if you were there,the theme of the 'have no kids double up on birth control' talk was the comparison of Noah's family ark building and having stayed childless, not encumbered by 'little ones' who would get in the way of building today's 'spiritual ark.This talk was reinforced by a primary WT study article that fall on same and encouraging singleness. The Watchtower said no kids in 1925 and their leader Joe Rutherford admitted to having made an "ass of himself" that time.So,the WT would never make the same mistake again?So this time the end must be close.

Fallout-how many woman close to menopause,longing to fulfill their maternal instincts lost forever the opportunity to have a baby?

Fallout-how many died premature deaths for neglecting their health care?I had growths in my colon that i was ignoring,and if i had not had my bowel removed in 1998 age 38 i would have been eaten up with colon cancer.

How many went all out for the watchtower ministry and live hand to mouth ignoring saving up for their old age retirement savings? Anyone who speculated back then on the need to save money for the future retirement,would have been denounced for "pushing ahead of the teachings of the Lord".

Anyone who is in dire straights now,and regrets bad health and financial consequences for heeding Jehovah's counsel is told that they are living in the past and 'complainers of their lot in life'.

Damned if you do/damned if you don't.Jehovah's Witnesses are the'perfect storm' of deception-in a word they are the cult of Innuendo-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

edited- I was born to pioneer parents in 1957 and my parents were scorned at the Bridgewater Massachusetts kingdom hall of Jehovah's Witnesses for getting knocked up with your's truly,as the end was soooooo close.My mom pregnant with me mixed mortar by hand to help my builder dad nearly single-handedly build that K-Hall. SCREW U WATCHTOWER CULT

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Two of my nephews are waiting until the new system until they have children

• truthsearcher
    truthsearcher

Danny Hazard: Can you tell me more about the 1990 convention? Did the society say that Noah's family used birth control? If so, this would be clearly an extra-biblical teaching, since the text mentions it nowhere.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Here's the kicker. I know of one guy who got a vasectomy so that he would not have kids in this system...that was 10 years ago.

• Sasha
    Sasha

Never mind in the JW halls, who in there right mind would want to bring a child into this nasty , ugly, dangerous world (P.S. I still want a grandchild)

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Danny Hazard: Can you tell me more about the 1990 convention? Did the society say that Noah's family used birth control? If so, this would be clearly an extra-biblical teaching, since the text mentions it nowhere.

NO

I remember the talk like it was yesterday even the speakers name and cong.They 'intimated' "suggested" "implied" that the barreness of the wives was a divine miracle so they would not be hindred by child raising to build the ark.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I thought it was 1988 and I thought the title of the tallk was "Sensible Child Rearing in the time of the End"

• cultswatter
    cultswatter

Now the PHILOSOPHER CULTSWATTER MAXIMUS WILL SPEAK:

people need to stop having kids PERIOD as the very populations of the planet are fast becoming unsustainable. Therefore it is imperitve to keep your zippers in the up positions at all times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit